• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Denver - Base grain for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDWHAHB

Reaction score
Not going to brew much for a while, looking to sell my base grain. I have likely 40+ lbs of pils, 50+ lbs of colorado pale (2row). From colorado malting co spring 2012. Located in Lakewood, local pickup only. Can also meet in Boulder.

Let me know if your interested, and we can figure out pricing.

Jeff

Not going to brew much for a while, looking to sell my base grain. I have likely 40+ lbs of pils, 50+ lbs of colorado pale (2row). From colorado malting co spring 2012. Located in Lakewood, local pickup only. Can also meet in Boulder.

Let me know if your interested, and we can figure out pricing.

Jeff

How was the pilsner stored? How much are you asking for it?

Will figure out pricing now. Super busy, wanted to make sure there was interest first. Wayne1 has 1st dibs, then graybabe. Grain was stored in rubbermaid food grade trash cans in my basement.
Jeff

Back