• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Advanced Homebrew Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey eveyone. I'm getting tons of response, guess I should have priced higher.
I've contacted a local person and will give them first shot out of ease of transaction. I'll keep you posted as to what else might be left depending on what they want. She looks a bit redneck but does work well.
I drafted a manual this evening if it happens to help anyone else design their own. Tried to attach but too large. email me through the craigslist ad if you want the manual.

Hey eveyone. I'm getting tons of response, guess I should have priced higher.
I've contacted a local person and will give them first shot out of ease of transaction. I'll keep you posted as to what else might be left depending on what they want. She looks a bit redneck but does work well.
I drafted a manual this evening if it happens to help anyone else design their own. Tried to attach but too large. email me through the craigslist ad if you want the manual.

Yeah, when I first saw this ad, I thought that it was priced too low. Seems like a great deal though and I wish I was closer. Kicking the habit or upgrading?

Live just south of Dover and would be interested to see what you have.
Am currently building a control panel for a HERMs system.
Thanks

The RIMS system has sold. Buyer stopped by and picked everthing up. Happy brewing to him! I'll miss her as she had many years of making great brews.
The very old refrigerator and beer gas tank/regulator is still around.

Willing to ship the beer gas tank and regulator? My zip is 37043, I am thinking it would have to be purged. Just let me know.

lonkelm said:
The RIMS system has sold. Buyer stopped by and picked everthing up. Happy brewing to him! I'll miss her as she had many years of making great brews.
The very old refrigerator and beer gas tank/regulator is still around.

Tried to send a PM, but your box is full.

Back