• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Awesome bar and kegerator set-up in Lancaster, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubbelDach

Reaction score
Regrettably selling my bar (doesn't fit in my basement thanks to some close architecture around the door) and making a keezer to replace it. Looking for $850 on my craigslist post, but will list for $800 on here because I love you guys.

Pics here: http://www.dubbeldachs.com/bar.htm

Details:

Two sections: Main bar top is 8' long by 2' deep. Side bar is 4' wide by 2' deep. Main bar height (don't have those measurements handy) is about 42", perfect for tall barstools. The side bar is about 36" high, same as a kitchen counter. The two sections screw together easily and fit perfectly in a corner. The bartops are solid great quality butcher block. It's very easy to keep looking nice, just sand and treat with some mineral oil (included) which repels liquid spills.

Main bar has three sturdy shelves which are lighted with 4 overhead lights. Side bar has an open design which allowed me to house the kegerator and trash cans.

Main bar is faced with unstained wainscotting. Feel free to stain and customize.

Kegerator is mid 80s model Kenmore. I refurbished it and it works very well. Can store one half keg, two sixtels, or two cornelius kegs. I have one sanke attachment if you're going to use commercial kegs. If you're NOT using it for homebrew corny kegs, I will keep the ball locks and fittings (they're negotiable). The two tap draft tower is included with standard brass faucets (not the pictured perlicks) and stock black plastic tap handles. I am keeping the CO2 regulator and tank.

Pics included below, but the best thing is to PM me and come see it, so please - serious interest only. It's currently split with the main section in my garage and the side bar/kegerator downstairs. So getting more pics is tough but if there's a certain question you have, I can answer. Let's talk, make an appointment, and come see it. This bar has seen it's share of great freakin' times over the years and I want it to have a good home!!!

Buyer is responsible for moving it... Not shippable, so let's hear from you, Central PA!

May be interested pending approval from SWMBO (Marietta here).

However, the link is not working for me....I'd like to see the pics before bringing this up with her. :D

Hmmmm... Not sure why it wouldn't work. Please try again, but in the meantime:

pics_bar_1.jpg

pics_bar_3.jpg

pics_bar_6.jpg

pics_bar_4.jpg

Also, if you just happen to be in the Oregon Pike area... You could stop in, check it out, then ask her about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice bar, but after looking at it, it won't fit the layout of my basement quite right.

Good luck on the sale. I know how much butcher block can go for, so thats a steal at that price.

:rockin::rockin:

Latest posts

Back