• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain System, Brew Stand, Keggles, The works...Atlanta GA area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernYankee

Reaction score
Well guys and gals. I'm listing my all grain system for sale. I thought I would post this here first before I posted in on Craigslist. I'll give it a week or so before being posted on Craigslist if know one is interested in it here.

Up for sale is a Complete ALL GRAIN home brew system.

As other projects spark my interest and I just don't brew as much as I thought I would. The system is for sale.

The system along with most of the equipment has only been used once to brew a 5gal batch.

The price I'm asking is $1200 cash. But will consider all offers. As this time I would rather NOT break up the system. But sell it whole.

As you can see by the link below. The stand was built by me. Made out of 16 gauge 1.5x1.5 inch steel.

The major items are listed. I'm sure I might leave out something. So ask any questions you might have.

• Brew stand with two banjo high pressure burners.
• Little giant pump. Model 2-MD
• (3) 15.5 stainless steel Kegs. All three kegs have there tops cut off. 12 to 13 inch hole. Two of the kegs are keggles with 1/2 stainless steel weldless fittings. The third keg has no holes in it other then the top cutout.
• 10 and 5gal "Home Depot" coolers. The 10gal was converted into a mash tun. Has a 1/2 inch SS screen and SS fittings.
• (4) Corny kegs with new o-rings. Pressure tested.
• 25 foot Counter flow wort chiller.
• Water filter system with filter.
• (2) 6.5gal Glass carboys. Comes with stopper, Airlock, handles.
• Carboy, diptube, brushes
• 21 inch Stainless steel spoon
• Digital scale
• Digital k type thermocouple with probes
• Digital timer clock
• 25 and 10 foot RV water hose with connectors for the water filter system
• 1/2 inch Auto-siphon
• Grain Mill
• MISC items. 10 feet of 1/2 tubing. Sanitizer (star san), beaker, blow off tubing, etc.

Please look at the photos. Hopefully it will "show" you what is for sale.

I am located in Monroe, Georgia. Which is about 60 miles from Atlanta, 15 miles from Athens, GA. My zip code 30656.
I will NOT ship the system. But can deliver it if need be within a limited distance for a small fee. (Gas money)

Also, if you would like to come look at the system. By all means feel free. I am home most of the time. We can make arrangements by phone etc..

My email address if you would like to contact me is [email protected]

008.jpg

002.jpg

007.jpg

003-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

bummer. I loved your build thread. Why you getting out? :(

Thanks! Ive just lost intrest in the hobby. Not for the first time. Ive brewed about 10 years ago and left back then also only to return then leave again.

Other intrest, my 1 and 4 year old..my 16 year old..just keeps me busy other then brewing.

If you end up deciding to part any of it out let me know. I am a lowly college student in Athens who cannot afford everything, but I could use some of it.

Other intrest, my 1 and 4 year old..my 16 year old..just keeps me busy other then brewing.
Given that I just spent the weekend with my brother in law and his 6 month old and 3 year old, I'd say that's reason to STAY in the hobby - the only way I could stay sane there is by drinking heavily!

If you end up deciding to part any of it out let me know. I am a lowly college student in Athens who cannot afford everything, but I could use some of it.

+1

i would be interested in the kegs (brew and corny) and the carboys.

Alright everyone. I've had several emails about parting out the system. Since everyone seems to need this or that and not the entire setup. Which I can understand.

So with that being said. I'm going to list what I have and the price next to it. Just email me if you would like to buy it and I'll be happy to provide my phone number and address for LOCAL PICKUP. I will not ship anything!

If interested in anything and want to look at it before you decided to buy.. By all means you can.

Also cash only. No PayPal, Money orders etc... Cold hard cash!

Items with prices.

• Brew stand 1.5 x 1.5 16 gauge steel tubing w/wind shields. Two high pressure Bayou Classic BG14 Banjo Burner 10 in. x 10 in. 30psi high pressure regulator. Little Giant pump, model 2-MD, Wooden cover for the middle of the stand. All pluming included. ------$SOLD
• (1) Keggle 15.5gal with 1/2 inch Stainless steel weldless fittings. Copper pickup tube inside. Temp gauge/ site gauge. -----$125 (note: the site gauge tube melted..so this will need to be replaced)
• (1) Keggle 15.5gal with 1/2 stainless steel weldless fittings. Copper pickup tube inside. Site gauge. -----$100
• (1) keg 15.5 gal with top cut off. ----$65
• 10gal Mash Tun (Home Depot orange cooler) with 1/2 inch stainless steel fittings and stainless mesh screen tube for the inside. ----- $60
• 5gal (Home Depot orange cooler) ----$10
• (4) Corny kegs, Ball Lock. All of then have been reconditioned. All hold pressure and come with new seals. ----$SOLD. I will also include a new full set of o-rings for them.
• (1) 25 foot copper Counter flow wort chiller. Has the black "Goodyear" rubber on the outside. ---- $65
• (2) 6.5 gal Glass Carboys, each comes with universal drilled stopper, Airlock, carboy handle. -----$40 a piece
• Water filter sytem. Comes with carbon filter. Also two RV water hoses and quick connect/disconnect. -----$50 Pending Sale
• Digital K type thermocouple with two probes. ----$40
• Digital scale and digital timer. ---- Both together $15
• Grain Mill. ----$SOLD
• 1/2 inch Auto-siphon. ----$10
• 21 inch stainless spoon.----$5
• Misc items. Star san sanitizer, tubing, blow off tube, 1000ml beaker. ----$25
I am located in Monroe, Georgia. Which is about 60 miles from Atlanta, 15 miles from Athens, GA. My zip code 30656.

sent you an email. I would like the cornys if they are pin locks.

Just changed the price of the stand to $525

Alright everyone. I've had several emails about parting out the system. Since everyone seems to need this or that and not the entire setup. Which I can understand.

So with that being said. I'm going to list what I have and the price next to it. Just email me if you would like to buy it and I'll be happy to provide my phone number and address for PICKUP. I will not ship anything!

If interested in anything and want to look at it before you decided to buy.. By all means you can.

Also cash only. No PayPal, Money orders etc... Cold hard cash!

Items with prices.

• Brew stand 1.5 x 1.5 16 gauge steel tubing w/wind shields. Two high pressure Bayou Classic BG14 Banjo Burner 10 in. x 10 in. 30psi high pressure regulator. Little Giant pump, model 2-MD, Wooden cover for the middle of the stand. All pluming included. ------$SOLD
• (1) Keggle 15.5gal with 1/2 inch Stainless steel weldless fittings. Copper pickup tube inside. Temp gauge/ site gauge. -----$125 (note: the site gauge tube melted..so this will need to be replaced)
• (1) Keggle 15.5gal with 1/2 stainless steel weldless fittings. Copper pickup tube inside. Site gauge. -----$100
• 10gal Mash Tun (Home Depot orange cooler) with 1/2 inch stainless steel fittings and stainless mesh screen tube for the inside. ----- $60
• (4) Corny kegs, Ball Lock. All of then have been reconditioned. All hold pressure and come with new seals. ----$SOLD. I will also include a new full set of o-rings for them.
• (1) 25 foot copper Counter flow wort chiller. Has the black "Goodyear" rubber on the outside. ---- $65 Pending Sale
• (2) 6.5 gal Glass Carboys, each comes with universal drilled stopper, Airlock, carboy handle. -----$40 a piece
• Water filter sytem. Comes with carbon filter. Also two RV water hoses and quick connect/disconnect. -----$50 Pending Sale
• Digital K type thermocouple with two probes. ----$40
• Digital scale and digital timer. ---- Both together $15
• Grain Mill. ----$SOLD
• 1/2 inch Auto-siphon. ----$10
• 21 inch stainless spoon.----$5
• Misc items. Star san sanitizer, tubing, blow off tube, 1000ml beaker. ----$25

Updated list of items still for sale.

001.jpg

• (1) 25 foot copper Counter flow wort chiller. Has the black "Goodyear" rubber on the outside. ---- $65 Pending Sale

• Water filter system. Comes with carbon filter. Also two RV water hoses and quick connect/disconnect. -----$50 Pending Sale

Updated list of items still for sale.

• (1) Keggle 15.5gal with 1/2 inch Stainless steel weldless fittings. Copper pickup tube inside. Temp gauge/site gauge. Has a 12 to 13 inch opening for the top cutout. -----$125 (note: the site gauge tube melted..so this will need to be replaced)

• (1) keg 15.5 gal with 12 to 13 inch opening top cutout. ----$65

You can by a replacement tube from this site:
http://www.bargainfittings.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=36_42&product_id=101

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I will not hold these for anyone more then two days if you want them. I can deliver them to within a limited distance at an additional cost. Gas money!

SOLD

Added the draft system.
Ball lock corny, 5# Alum. Co2 tank, double regulator. All the connections. This was purchased from Keg Connections about 7 months ago. Im asking $130 which the Co2 tank is about 3/4 full.

Also lowered the price of the keggle and keg.

Keggle.. $120
Keg..... $60
Draft system....$130 SOLD SOLD SOLD

001-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back