• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL GRAIN KIT ... buy my stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeasty

Reaction score
BUY MY STUFF...

getting out of brewing. this lot of equipment would be great for a new brewer trying to save a little money. all you need is a turkey fryer and a 7+ gallon pot and you are ready to go:

3 - 5 gallon carboys
2 - corney kegs and fittings
1 - 22 quart stainless pot
1 - stainless spoon
1 - auto siphon
1 - 50' 3/8" copper wort chiller/tubes and fittings
2 - hand cappers
2 - airlocks/stoppers
4 - cases of empty bottles
1 - bottle brush
1 - nylon grain bag
1 - 1/2 gallon yeast starter growler
1 - candy thermometer
1 - hydrometer and tube
1 - swamp cooler container
1 - 6.5 gallon bottle bucket and spigot
1 - racking cane and tube
1 - extra 5 gal bucket and spigot
1 - large rectangle cooler mash lauter tun
1 - MLT spigot/valve
1 - copper MLT manifold
3 - milk crates for carboys
4 - 16oz jars for yeast harvest
X - whatever i have left....starsan, caps, ect.
XX- there may be a few more odds and ends...

400.00 cash. no shipping. will not part. please email at:

[email protected] for pics

please only serious inquiry....

I'm sure folks might be interested, but since your location is "at the bottom of a bottle" it's a little hard to know if you're local or not.

I'm on the west coast. You'll drop this off for me? ;)

If you can't get takers here (sometimes it's hard finding someone who doesn't have most of the stuff in your outfit already) throw it on craigslist. When I was first starting out in homebrewing I would check there and the stuff was almost always sold by the time I called on it.

There's some stuff I'm interested in, but I have most of what you're offering. My buddy might get into brewing. I'll see if he's interested and perhaps we can work something out. If we get serious I'll shoot a PM.

There's some stuff I'm interested in, but I have most of what you're offering. My buddy might get into brewing. I'll see if he's interested and perhaps we can work something out. If we get serious I'll shoot a PM.

let me know before i put it on craigslist. its all pretty new and in great shape. no junk.

first person to either pay me a paypal or come by gets it !

i dont want to be left with some of the parts. want it all gone. some enterprising individual should buy the lot and sell off what they dont need !

we are talking about some big stuff here. the cooler alone is 30"x18".....then you got those glass carboys and corney kegs. shipping would be quite pricey and spoil the savings.

375.00 if you pick it up !
400.00 if i got to come find you !

Not to be rude, but it's not much of a savings...and you'd be hard-pressed to find someone that a) has nothing and b) really wants every single piece of that (at that price)

Brewing Intermediate Kit w/Two 5 Gallon Glass Carboys :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies

$129 for pretty much all of the small stuff, the fermenter/bottling bucket/etc and 2 of the carboys

+ $28.95 for the third carboy
+ $25 x 2 for the kegs (See other thread in classifieds)
+ $75-115 for a comparable mash tun (depending on how DIY you want to go...top end is completely pre-made 10gal)
+ $75-100 for a comparable (new) ready-made immersion chiller (less for DIY...not sure which yours is)

= between $360-425 (plus shipping or tax) all brand new (used cornies of course)...

Just my 2c

Sorry to hear it, and I can understand why you're selling/quitting. The bad news is: at some point you'll have another job and probably start brewing again; then you'll have to buy all this stuff again. The good news is: at some point you'll have another job and probably start brewing again; then you'll have to buy all this stuff again. ;) Good luck to you.

if you'd be interested in parting, let me know.

i'll come pick up the corny kegs and a few others things.

if you don't want to part those, i'll take all the four cases of bottles.

Latest posts

Back