• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Brewmagic stand ,keggles, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlwahler

Reaction score
i am considering selling my equipment i am open to reasonable offers, i do not have the time to brew anymore, i may do a few extract batches here and there just to have beer on tap. i bought the stand directly from sabco in november, it is brand new, it has all polished keggles, camlock fittings on everything, all have winters thermometers, bobbym sightglasses, 3 piece ball valves, everything is stanless, march 809 pump, all silicone hoses, a sabco false bottom in the mlt with a tri clover dip tube. boil kettle is set up for whilrpooling with a recirc port. 3 glass lids for keggles. it comes with a brand new sabco cover for the whole stand. i also have a 50' immersion chiller, 5 or 6 carboys,all the carboys are clean and have calibration stickers on them, buckets, tons of misc parts thermometers etc. refractometer. i will not seperate things, i am only considering selling it...looking to see what i can get for everything, i am in buffalo ny and i cannot ship it have to pick it all up. you can email at [email protected] with offers or questions and i can give you my number.

DSC03070.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03072.jpg

DSC03073.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

i would also include 2 corny kegs with the package as well as a a brande new 5lbs co2 tank and new regulator, i have 4 kegs 2 tanks and 2 regulators but i want one full set for myself

JRems said:
Where's the brewmagic computer and touchscreen?

It's not an entire BrewMagic. It appears to be a very nice replica that has a genuine Sabco stand and badass cover. How much you asking?

its not just a replica , its an actual brew magic STAND i picked up right at sabco...im honestly looking for GOOD/REASONABLE offers to see if its woth my while selling it ...if not i will keep it and use it occasionally......for the money i have into everything i hate to just use it occasionally thouhg...i would rather sell it and just try out biab or go back to extract when i get the urge to brew, put it this way ...the stand was $1300(plus driving to ohio to pick it up)the false bottom was around 100 the cover was 100+ the march pump was like 170 from sabco, the chiller was 100, all 6 carboys, 2 kegs, new 5lb tank, new regualtor, all the camlokc fittings, thermometers, 3 piece stainless ball valves(4 of them)$65 for the tri clover dip tube, all the hoses...probably about $600 in fittings thermometere ports, dip tubes etc....plus all the misc ...refractometer,thermometers, air locks, 5-7 buckets, siphons, etcs...whens its all said and done i have about $3000 invested not including hours of poilishing the kegs.....so reasonable offers only

Sorry about that....didn't know.....with what I have into it all I am looking to get $2000

I would sell the stand seperate with the March pump, everything is brand new with the cover for $1000

no shipping...sorry ....and yes its still avialable....im selling becasue when i get into a hobby i jump in 100% without being fully committed the hobby....i have kinda lost interest in brewing....a local small brewery by me will fill a corny jeg for $50 of whatever they have avialbe...good selections...i am gonna just do that and if i feel the need to make i own i will do an extract batch

Back