Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Remote glycol line chiller

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
cfrazier77
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 79 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Default For Sale - Remote glycol line chiller

There is a local guy who is selling a LC65
DRAFT PRO REMOTE GLYCOL LINE CHILLER. It is currently installed in a restaurant that he purchased for the building and does not want to use it. It is supposed to work, it should be able to be tested. It costs $1200 new. I can pick it up and send it to you for much less, $300 plus shipping. It is rated to keep beer lines cold for up to 50' feet away from the unit.

If you are interested let me know quick, pm or email, so he does not sell it to someone else. He does not homebrew so I am listing it here for him, he does have it listed in other places as used restaurant equipment.

Thanks, Craig

If my PM box is full my email address is cfrazier1977@gmail.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply