• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Rasberry pi for the RASPBERRYPINTS project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boss13

Reaction score
I jumped in on the project from the early beginning and waited and waited for version 2 with flow meters to add on to it, but have since moved unto displaying my taps differently so I am getting rid of the parts. I will only sell as a package deal with version 1 of raspberry pints installed on it. It is the buyers choice to wipe the thing clean if he/she so chooses.

I have for sale in this bundle: Raspberry Pi 512MB model B with a power supply, 16 GB Sony’s SF16UY/TQMN SD card and a usb wifi adaptor...all these items are what the guys from the project list on their list of items at raspberrypints.com. The items are like new and I am asking $60 shipped and paypaled within continental U.S. (They are about $70+tax and shipping if you buy new)

PM if interested

check the original thread in the diy section here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/initial-release-raspberrypints-digital-taplist-solution-456809/

Back