• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York, NY: Glass Carboys 5 gal and 6.5 gal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajfranke

Reaction score
Selling two glass carboys. One carboy has 5 gal. capacity, the other 6.5 gal. capacity. Both are clean, with no cracks or chips. Selling because I am downsizing my setup.

Selling for $25 and $35 for the 5 gal. and 6.5 gal, respectively, or $50 for both. Stoppers included.

Located on Manhattan near 122nd St. and Broadway.

Maybe I'm foolish to have posted right before the holiday weekend, but would some time next week work? Sorry if the wait is too inconvenient. I'm free weekdays after 6:30PM.

I dont think hes gonna wait around till 6 30. We get out of work at 3 10. Ill find out tuesday and let you know

If mikey and friend fall through I'll take them but pick up would need to be a weekday afternoon (like lunch time).
-rfb

This JO isnt gonna take em. He wants me to go from MSG to harlem to pick them up, take them home to Staten Island, then take them back to MSG in the morning. Aint happenin, sorry if I delayed your sale.

Ok, I sounds like Mikey and Co-worker (not freind, co-worker) do not want them.
Let me know when you're around anytime during the weekday 9 to 5 or what works for you. I'm livin' in westchester and other then work don't get to the city.
thanks

Monday or Wednesday would work for a daytime pickup in Manhattan.

Alternatively, I work in Irvington on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. Would a pickup there be more convenient?

Could you do this coming Monday at your place in Manhattan at around 1:30pm? That would be perfect for me. If so PM your address and we get it done. If not I'll ask the wife if she's up to going to Irvington for me.

Back