The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Multiple Items For Sell: Propane Burner, 9 Gal Kettle, Kegerator, MORE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 198 Times on 164 Posts
Likes Given: 110

Default For Sale - Multiple Items For Sell: Propane Burner, 9 Gal Kettle, Kegerator, MORE!

Constantly buying, selling, and building things. As a result, I pretty much always have stuff on hand I need to get rid of to make space for the new stuff. Here's some of what I've got to offer currently:

- Bayou SP1 Burner - $30 OBO (used once)
- Pond pump wort aerator w/ tubing and 2 micron stone - $25 OBO (used 5 times, works very well)
- 2 x Bayou KAB4 Burner Mounts (I used the burners in my stand) - $15 per or $25 for both OBO
- 9 gallon stainless steel kettle with 2 ports - $95 w/out ball valve or thermometer, $120 with ball valve & plug, $145 with ball valve and thermometer

I've also got a pretty fantastic 3 tap Kegerator, all Perlick 525SS faucets, with a freezer on top that I use for bulk hop storage. It also has the crisper drawers on bottom of the fridge, which I use for storing washed yeast. The only reason I'm selling it is because I want something larger. There is room for another faucet, and the fridge will fit another keg if you store the CO2 tank outside (will require a hole being drilled on the side of the fridge you plan to store the tank... easy). THIS ITEM IS DEFINITELY PICK-UP ONLY (Fresno, CA). Here are some price options:

- $500 w/out Perlick faucets and CO2 tank/regulator (if you want to replace them with your own, essentially)
- $725 w/out CO2 tank/regulator
- $875 for everything (not including kegs... let me know if you're interested though)

Please PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff. Cheers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
Chingis74
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Would you sell the perlicks?

Old 08-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 198 Times on 164 Posts
Likes Given: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingis74
Would you sell the perlicks?
Not separately, since I'd then have a fridge with holes in it... and I'm building an all Perlick keezer anyway. Thanks.

Old 08-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
Chingis74
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Well if you change your mind, I call dibs.

Quick Reply