Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - MoreBeer B3-1500 Brew Sculpture in VA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
Summy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - MoreBeer B3-1500 Brew Sculpture in VA

Hey all. It's possible I may be selling my Brew Sculpture in order to be able to do all that I want to do with my new electric brewery. I want to gauge what kind of interest there might be first. It works wonderfully, I just want to be able to brew inside whenever I feel like it. I'd hate to say that I've become "bored" with it, but I kind of have... Need to move on to something new to keep it interesting I guess? Anyhow, it is a B3-1500 "Brew Sculpture" from MoreBeer that is designed to make 10 gallon batches, but also does 5. It comes with a 3-tier steel stand with 3 burners (75,000 BTU's I think), 3 - 15.5 gallon pots with 1/2" ball valves. The mash tun and HLT come have thermometers, the HLT has a sight glass also. There is a removable sparge arm and it is set up for RIMS, comes with a March pump and coil for that. There is a mash tun float switch that was an option, that I will throw in too. It also has a very large immersion chiller for cooling. I will also include a propane tank. Basically, it's got everything you would ever need to make great beer. There is a link here http://www.starcitybrewers.org/index...=114&Itemid=36 that has some pictures of it. I had already taken the mash tun down and cleaned it, so it is not in the pic. I paid well over a couple of grand for it, and would be willing to take $1600 for it. I will throw in a 7.3 gallon stainless steel conical for that price. Has sanitary tri-clamp fittings and valves. After 2 uses, I find I'm just happier with carboys (old school).
Thought I would give ya'll first shot at it if anybody was interested at all. Then I might list it on Craigslist or eBay. Feel free to PM me for phone # if you're interested or have questions.
I was gonna hold onto it, but who needs 2 breweries? Talk about excess...
I have no desire to ship it, so you would have to come pick it up in Roanoke, VA. If you are somewhere in VA or WV, I might be persuaded to meet you half way.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
Summy
Recipes 

Default More pics

I uploaded some more pics to my gallery page.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
Summy
Recipes 

mcallister, get in touch with me. Your message box is full.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #4
usfmikeb
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 234 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

My SWMBO would kill me if I bought that, but it's pretty tempting...

Old 07-23-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
Summy
Recipes 

Sold

Quick Reply