• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York March Pump, SS QDs, Polysulfone QDs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FizzBizzle

Reaction score
Seeing as brewing has drastically fallen down the priority scale I'm starting to part with things that aren't essential to my brew day. Among them are the following:

March High Temperature Brewing Pump - Sadly, I only used this guy once. 110v, has a 1/2" barb fitting on the inlet and a 1/2" ball pump on the outlet. Only thing needed is a proper fitting for your brew system. $100 plus shipping from NY ($12.35 flat rate in US if not closer).

Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects - the number in parenthesis is the MoreBeer catalog number.
2x 1/2"MPT stainless steel female disconnect (H503A) $10 ea
1X 1/2" hose barb stainless steel male disconnect (H507A) $5 ea

Polysulfone Quick Disconnects - Yes, these are only barbed fittings. I thought I would use them to make all of my lines interchangeable on the Brutus system I never built.
8x 1/2"hose barb polysulfone quick disconnect female $5 ea
8x 1/2"hose barb polysulfone quick disconnect male $5 ea

These prices do not include shipping. PayPal works the best. Please PM me or reply. Thanks for looking.

Where in NY are you? I'm in Brooklyn. Can you post some photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'll take the hose barb to female and npt to male QD's

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Interested in the others... PM sent

2x 1/2"MPT stainless steel female disconnect (H503A) $10
1X 1/2" hose barb stainless steel male disconnect (H507A) $5

Waiting to hear back on the QDs.
Still have the pump. 64stangman, you are first in line.

Back