For Sale - Mahogany Finish L-shaped Bar w/ built in Kegerator
This bar is my pride and joy (don't tell my kids that). It took 6 months of blood, sweat, and tears (literally) to build. I am really only considering selling it because we are getting ready to build a house and I want to build a new bar that is more customized to fit in the basement.
So here are some particulars:
- The rough dimensions are 7' X 5'
- 2 level bar top
- Pine frame finished in Oak Veneer
- Cold box style kegerator big enough to fit 4 corny's
- Chrome double tap tower with perlick faucets
- 5 padded bar stools
- Breaks down into 3 pieces to make it easily movable (bar top sits on dowel rods and 2 sides split apart)
It's in good shape, and only has a couple dings from being moved a couple times. I'm asking $1500, which pretty much only covers the materials. Local pickup (Indianapolis area) only, and you'll need a truck with an 8' bed, or a uhaul. If you are coming from a reasonable distance, I'll help you move and reassemble it.
Here are some pictures (there are a few more in my gallery):