New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Lots of Brewing Goodies in North Houston

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
thegreatgumbino
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Lots of Brewing Goodies in North Houston

I'm located in Spring. Getting out of the hobby. More pics available here as well as a list of additional items available here. Additional items include 20lb. CO2 tank, Perlick 425ss, bench bottle capper, & more. I do not have a truck to deliver & can't help load any of this stuff due to health restrictions, so you'll need to bring a buddy to load the big stuff.

I updated the linked spreadsheet 3/13 @ 2:15 p.m. with items that are sold pending payment.

Kegerator $650
I bought this in March 2008 from a homebrewer and rebuilt it (new hoses/taps/shanks, etc.). Previous owner had it built as a barebones Kenmore Fridge kegerator by B&S Brewer's Guild in Seabrook. It's in great shape. It will hold 5 ea. 5 gallon ball lock cornies. I rebuilt it with 13" SS drip tray w/ backsplash & drain, 3 Perlick 425SS taps, new CO2 tank, new beer & gas lines, and all SS shanks/tail/shank collars. It’s got ~8’ long 3/16” beer clear beer line to the taps and all hoses have ¼” barbed swivel nuts. The tank is an aluminum 20lb. CO2 tank and dual regulator that sits outside the fridge. Inside there’s a 4-Way CO2 Distributor w/ 1/4" MFL shutoffs & built in check valves. I used the 4th gas line to force carb. The original bottom glass & dual drawers are still in place & work great for storage. I’ve never had any problems with weight & regularly had 5 full cornies sitting on the glass. I’ve got a lot of pilsner, pint, stein glasses/mugs that I will include in the sale (I’m keeping my favorites). Some glasses have logos & some don’t. The dual regulator has a wye with a 1/4” shut off that I used for my beer gun. I’ll include 3 each 5-gallon ball lock cornies in the package and 33 oz. bottle of BLC.

Freezer/Fermentor $250 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
~24 CF Frigidaire Deep Freezer Fermentor (exterior 27.5” W x 35” T x 73.25” L). It has a Ranco ETC-211000-000 digital temperature controller setup with a ceramic heat bulb/cage to control fermenting temps. It can be set to control fermentation temps +/- 1 degree year round. I know there are at least 2 basket racks that sit inside & there might be 4.

""

DIY Hopback Starter $40
I bought this on Ebay a while ago with the intent of making a hopback/strainer for my therminator. Never got around to doing anything with it. 2" diameter flanges 1 3/8" ID pipe size under the blue covers. I think the main body is 4" or 4 1/2"

Last edited by thegreatgumbino; 03-13-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Updated items pending

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
nediver
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatgumbino
I'm located in Spring. Getting out of the hobby. More pics available here as well as a list of additional items available here. Additional items include 5 gallon ball lock kegs, Ranco ETC, 20lb. CO2 tank, Blichmann beer gun & accessories, brix refractometer, 15 lb. barley crusher, earlenmeyer flasks, Perlick 425ss, bench bottle capper, & more. I do not have a truck to deliver & can't help load any of this stuff due to health restrictions, so you'll need to bring a buddy to load the big stuff.

Kegerator $650
I bought this in March 2008 from a homebrewer and rebuilt it (new hoses/taps/shanks, etc.). Previous owner had it built as a barebones Kenmore Fridge kegerator by B&S Brewer's Guild in Seabrook. It's in great shape. It will hold 5 ea. 5 gallon ball lock cornies. I rebuilt it with 13" SS drip tray w/ backsplash & drain, 3 Perlick 425SS taps, new CO2 tank, new beer & gas lines, and all SS shanks/tail/shank collars. It’s got ~8’ long 3/16” beer clear beer line to the taps and all hoses have ¼” barbed swivel nuts. The tank is an aluminum 20lb. CO2 tank and dual regulator that sits outside the fridge. Inside there’s a 4-Way CO2 Distributor w/ 1/4" MFL shutoffs & built in check valves. I used the 4th gas line to force carb. The original bottom glass & dual drawers are still in place & work great for storage. I’ve never had any problems with weight & regularly had 5 full cornies sitting on the glass. I’ve got a lot of pilsner, pint, stein glasses/mugs that I will include in the sale (I’m keeping my favorites). Some glasses have logos & some don’t. The dual regulator has a wye with a 1/4” shut off that I used for my beer gun. I’ll include 3 each 5-gallon ball lock cornies in the package and 33 oz. bottle of BLC.

Freezer/Fermentor $250
~24 CF Frigidaire Deep Freezer Fermentor (exterior 27.5” W x 35” T x 73.25” L). It has a Ranco ETC-211000-000 digital temperature controller setup with a ceramic heat bulb/cage to control fermenting temps. It can be set to control fermentation temps +/- 1 degree year round. I know there are at least 2 basket racks that sit inside & there might be 4.

""

DIY Hopback Starter $40
I bought this on Ebay a while ago with the intent of making a hopback/strainer for my therminator. Never got around to doing anything with it. 2" diameter flanges 1 3/8" ID pipe size under the blue covers. I think the main body is 4" or 4 1/2"
Interested in the beer gun, refractometer, and ranco. PM me details

Old 03-12-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
imasalmon
Recipes 

I am interested in 3 kegs and the bottles. And maybe the bench capper.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
thegreatgumbino
Recipes 

Default Respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by nediver View Post
Interested in the beer gun, refractometer, and ranco. PM me details
NEDiver, I tried PM'ing you but you're inbox is full.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
thegreatgumbino
Recipes 

Default Responded

Quote:
Originally Posted by imasalmon View Post
I am interested in 3 kegs and the bottles. And maybe the bench capper.
PM sent.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
Staplebus
Recipes 

PM sent! are you willing to ship anything. First in line on the keggle if your willing to ship to 98371 for a reasonable price..

Old 03-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
thegreatgumbino
Recipes 

All messages have been replied to. I'll ship on some items. Hit me up with questions & pic requests.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #8
chromados
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Hey if the sale does not go through I will take the Ranco Thermostat from you if you can ship.

Chromados

Old 03-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #9
nediver
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatgumbino View Post
NEDiver, I tried PM'ing you but you're inbox is full.
Cleared box. I followed your link to the prices. count me in for these three items.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:47 AM   #10
jaginger
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

any more detail on the Ph meter? i'll take dibs. i can arrange shipping to CT

Quick Reply