Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Looking for GABF tickets. WTB

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Tilldeath
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default For Sale - Looking for GABF tickets. WTB

I have mine but friends are looking cause it sold out so quickly the year. Looking for 5 thursday and 5 sat eve, if have any please post reply or pm thx.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
Cheeto
Born again N00b
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 50 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 14

http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/tickets/purchase-tickets/

Old 09-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Tilldeath
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

lol, they were sold out way earlier this year. I already bought mine to all the sessions back in June but my buddies need some tickets. Found some from some buddies on ratebeer still ISO 2 for thursday and 2 for sat eve.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
logisnews
Recipes 

I have a couple extra tickets for Thurs and Saturday nights... I'm still deciding what to do with them. Hopefully I'll decide in the next day or two... they are AHA tickets with the VIP entrance stamp on them.

This is my first time going, I waited too late in previous years so I bought extra tickets the second they went on sale.

I don't know if you have to show AHA ID in order to be able to use the VIP Entrance with VIP stamped tickets?

Probably doesn't matter for people in this group. I was just curious.

Jim

anyway hopefuly I'll have a post up here tomorrow with what I'm going to do with my extra tickets.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:37 AM   #5
Tilldeath
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by logisnews View Post
I have a couple extra tickets for Thurs and Saturday nights... I'm still deciding what to do with them. Hopefully I'll decide in the next day or two... they are AHA tickets with the VIP entrance stamp on them.

This is my first time going, I waited too late in previous years so I bought extra tickets the second they went on sale.

I don't know if you have to show AHA ID in order to be able to use the VIP Entrance with VIP stamped tickets?

Probably doesn't matter for people in this group. I was just curious.

Jim

anyway hopefuly I'll have a post up here tomorrow with what I'm going to do with my extra tickets.
great, let me know either way, and let me know what you'll be wearing and I'll come say hey on one of the sessions.

Quick Reply