Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > WTB (Want To Buy) - Looking to buy a Kegerator in the Greater Chicago Area

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
drwalterwhite
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default WTB (Want To Buy) - Looking to buy a Kegerator in the Greater Chicago Area

Although I'd really love to DIY one myself, I've come to the realization that I don't have the time or the skills to make it happen effectively.

I'm looking to buy a smallish kegerator that can fit 2 or 3 cornys. I have somewhat limited space so a big chest freezer or full-sized fridge is a no go. I can pick it up from you and pay cash, and I'm sure we can get together on a price. A tap tower is not completely necessary. If you just have a slightly modded fridge with a draft system, I'm open to that too!

Let me know what you have and we'll work out the details!

Thanks for looking!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Schnibbz
Yeti
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Found this on CL. Not mine.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/app/3227963703.html

Old 08-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
drwalterwhite
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnibbz View Post
Hey, thanks, I did see that on earlier. Unfortunately, I'm looking more for a mini-fridge or smaller chest freezer-sized kegerator. I appreciate the help, though!

Quick Reply