Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Looking for bottles and misc bottling supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
rodneypierce
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Looking for bottles and misc bottling supplies

Alright, im a new HB'er and looking for some bottles. I bought 2 cases, and had a case here from my own consumption but after making my first batch here the last weekend, and then boiling my second batch here yesterday, this is going to be a very addicting hobby! So im going to need quite abit more bottles Let me know what you have please.

I could also use a bottle washer, and a bottle tree. If someone had an extra laying around. Just let me know what they needed for it.

Yes, yes, bust my balls for trying to save money, I know I know

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
Pappers_
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 890 Times on 642 Posts
Likes Given: 1956

Nothing wrong with saving money at all, Rodney. I get my bottles from a pub I occasionally frequent. You might also try putting a note up on your local Craigslist. Or check out your local recycling center. Good luck!

Old 12-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
rodneypierce
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappers View Post
Nothing wrong with saving money at all, Rodney. I get my bottles from a pub I occasionally frequent. You might also try putting a note up on your local Craigslist. Or check out your local recycling center. Good luck!
I hear yah. In this day and age, money is pretty tight. The ole lady asked me about selling my salt water tank, because it was eating up so much of the electric bill. So I remembered that I had a home brew kit setting in the basement that I have had for a couple years, and had no problem with selling the tank, as long as she would help me clean and bottle my new found hobby She agreed!! So here we set

Quick Reply