• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last bit of stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritztheelephant

Reaction score
New pictures and pricing in post #8. Buy them up! I want them gone!

Okay. This is pretty much everything that is left from the boxes of regs and manifolds that I picked up a few months back. Take a look at the pictures and make a PM offer on anything you want. Reasonable offers will be accepted especially for larger lots. Everything sold AS-IS. Please no prices in the forum...send me a PM! As always, trades are welcome. :mug:

I also have some braided gas/beverage hose for .25/ft and several of the gas side balllock disconnects. Thanks!

hey fritz,never got the chance to thank you for my reg set-up,im good to go for a seven keg set-up!now i have to brew my a$$ off.

Bopper - Your welcome! That was a sweet setup you got. I need to get my brew rig done and make some beer myself. :mug:

NEW PICTURES AND PRICING!

Older Norgren regulators...work well...only one has bleeder on it. $25 + shipping

Norgren double primary and four secondaries. could definately use new gauges. $40 + shipping ***ALL SOLD***

Either one of these for $20 + shipping ***BOTH SOLD****

Both regs in above picture for $20 + shipping

Manifold $12.50 + shipping ***SOLD***

Any of these fitting for $5 each when added to other purchase. **WYES ARE GONE**

Preferred shipping is USPS flat rate. First come first served. Thanks :mug:

Fritz/Steve,

Got my stuff today. Incredibly fast shipping from Ohio to San Diego. Sent Tuesday, arrived Thursday.

Thanks a million!

Matt

Latest posts

Back