05-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Liked 231 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 163
For Sale - Large capacity AG setup - Craigslist find
This isn't my ad, and the poster didn't list a price, but thought someone may be interested in this setup (springfield, va) --
I am selling my homebrew system since I am moving out-of-state. All equipment has been well-maintained since I once worked as a professional brewer. I have made fantastic beer on this system and you can too!
I would like to sell the whole setup and not piece out if possible.
Please only serious inquiries.
Large capacity homebrew equipment for sale consisting of:
1. Brewstand, welded angle iron
2. 15.5 gal. Hot Liquor tank w/propane burner
3. 26 gal. Stainless Steel Mash Tun with false bottom (purchased from MoreBeer)
4. 15.5 gal. kettle with hop screen and propane burner.
5. Immersion Chiller (Purchased from MoreBeer)
6. March High Temperature Pump (Purchased from MoreBeer)
7. Extra burner which runs on natural gas but can be converted back to propane.
8. Glatt Stainless Steel grain mill
9. Various glass Carboys ( 5 gallon, 6.5 gallon).
10. 14 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter (Morebeer). Will be available in about 2 - 3 weeks after the last batch is done!
Aging: Anejo Rum Sour, BDSA, Flemish Gold, Sour Solera, Repas du Matin Sour Table Beer, Flanders Red, Sour Solera, Brett Brown, Sour blonde, Barleywine Barrel, "american wild" barrel
Bottled: Cherry Oud Bruin, Le Batard Solera, Sour Stout, Wild Ale, Brett Belgian Rye Stout, Berliner Weisse, FlandersPale, Brett Old Ale, Funky Fig Saison, Mango BGSA, Rapture RIS, Brett Saison