• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator And all beginner supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lweed

Reaction score
I have a Danby Kegerator that its fully functional and ready for beer. It can hold a anything up to a full size keg! Currently being used for homebrew with no issues at all. Has a tower draft with a single tap. Kegerator comes with a pony keg (you can use it for homebrew or turn it in as a keg deposit and save yourself $50), stand for pony keg, tap for any Sanke keg, a 5lb CO2 tank that is at least half full. It is currently hooked up in my house and works great. You can see it in action before purchasing. $400 for kegerator.

I also have a ball lock corny keg with quick disconnect fittings and a homebrew starter kit that includes everything you need to start making your own brews. See picture below for all that is included. I will also throw in 48 glass bottles and 150 caps. Side note: ingredients for 5 gallons of brew is approx $40. Homebrew equipment $175

I will sell everything together for $550.00 Retail price on everything listed is well over $800. Please contact with questio

image-750527385.jpg

image-3623496452.jpg

image-3826731339.jpg

image-2475517697.jpg

I'm in SC. Would rather sell it as sets at least. The corny still has brew in it currently.

Back