Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Keezer for sale again.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
McKBrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default For Sale - Keezer for sale again.

A few months ago I tried to sell my keezer with no success. It's available again locally along with some other items.

The specs for the keezer are in this thread.
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/keezer-looking-advice-asking-price-first-135691/

I am asking $550 with four kegs. SOLD

As much as I would like to help a brewer out and ship there is too much going on in my life right now to make this a reality.

Additionally I have 6 more kegs for $30/ea

Barley Crusher 7# (New this year) Nevermind. Decided that maybe I should keep this for now.

Forgot to add: 40Qt cooler with ball valve. My DIY Manifold is pretty ugly, but I have enough copper and fittings for you to make your own. $45

Again, local purchase only. For the keezer I would be willing to deliver in most of Western WA and as far south as Portland, OR for gas money.

Make Beer, Not War.

Last edited by McKBrew; 11-28-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Added MLT.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
HopTrap
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKBrew View Post
A few months ago I tried to sell my keezer with no success. It's available again locally along with some other items.

The specs for the keezer are in this thread.
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/keezer-looking-advice-asking-price-first-135691/

I am asking $550 with four kegs.

As much as I would like to help a brewer out and ship there is too much going on in my life right now to make this a reality.

Additionally I have 4 more kegs for $30/ea

Barley Crusher 7# (New this year) $75

Forgot to add: 40Qt cooler with ball valve. My DIY Manifold is pretty ugly, but I have enough copper and fittings for you to make your own. $45

Again, local purchase only. For the keezer I would be willing to deliver in most of Western WA and as far south as Portland, OR for gas money.
I wish you lived closer to VA, love to get my hands on that Barley crusher. You should have no problem selling that though. Best of luck with the sale and whatever else is going on that's forcing you to sell.

"There are no mistakes in brewing - there are only limited-edition specials"

Add yourself to the Homebrewers Map forum thread

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply