Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > WTB (Want To Buy) - ISO:BLICHMANN 14.5 G CONICAL, THERMINATOR, 10G Brew KETTLE w ball valve (any)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
cheddahbiscuits
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default WTB (Want To Buy) - ISO:BLICHMANN 14.5 G CONICAL, THERMINATOR, 10G Brew KETTLE w ball valve (any)

Hi I am currently looking to upgrade my equipment and was wondering if i could help out anyone who is one step ahead of me looking to do the same.

I am in search of a Blichmann Fermenator 14.5 gallon preferably or possibly the 7 gal one.

I also need a 10g brew kettle with a ball valve, preferably w a circumference no larger that 16"

If you have a plate chiller that works awesome i could use one of those too preferably a therminator because i would like my output to be as cold as possible so i can pitch quicker.

feel free to pm me if you think you have something i could use. or shoot me an email at zacharybelles@gmail.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply