Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Homebrew "Yard Sale"

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
robdogj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rancho Cordova, Cali
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

sorry to crash the party late. Do you still have the mini keg tap???

__________________
robdogj is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #22
zeekage
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 732
iTrader: (7)
Liked 42 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I do actually. I have never tested it as I don't have any mini kegs, but I still have it. I can send you pictures if you want. I have a couple bungs for the kegs too I think.

__________________
zeekage is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #23
robdogj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rancho Cordova, Cali
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekage View Post
I do actually. I have never tested it as I don't have any mini kegs, but I still have it. I can send you pictures if you want. I have a couple bungs for the kegs too I think.
I love to see picts
__________________
robdogj is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #24
zeekage
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 732
iTrader: (7)
Liked 42 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

here is one. Maybe you already saw it.

I'll take a couple other shots tonight when I get home.
__________________
zeekage is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #25
robdogj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rancho Cordova, Cali
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekage View Post
here is one. Maybe you already saw it.

I'll take a couple other shots tonight when I get home.
Hey bro, is that it??? If so, do you do paypal
__________________
robdogj is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 02:40 AM   #26
zeekage
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 732
iTrader: (7)
Liked 42 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdogj View Post
Hey bro, is that it??? If so, do you do paypal


Here's another picture (click for fullsize). I guess at some point I broke the dip tube and didn't realize it. You can see only the littler white tube now that's usually inside the black one. The black one fits semi snug over the white one but it looks like it was connected at ont point. I don't know if this part is replaceable or not. I have no way to test this thing, and I've never used one before in the past.

If you're interested, and since that part is broken I'll drop the price considerably. Basically cover shipping and my effort to box it and get it to the postoffice/fedex. Let me know if you are still interested or not.
__________________
zeekage is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 02:47 AM   #27
cmendo2005
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 124
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Have a couple bungs for the kegs too?

__________________
cmendo2005 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 03:24 AM   #28
zeekage
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 732
iTrader: (7)
Liked 42 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendo2005 View Post
Have a couple bungs for the kegs too?
I think I have 2 of the bungs.
__________________
zeekage is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #29
robdogj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rancho Cordova, Cali
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekage View Post


Here's another picture (click for fullsize). I guess at some point I broke the dip tube and didn't realize it. You can see only the littler white tube now that's usually inside the black one. The black one fits semi snug over the white one but it looks like it was connected at ont point. I don't know if this part is replaceable or not. I have no way to test this thing, and I've never used one before in the past.

If you're interested, and since that part is broken I'll drop the price considerably. Basically cover shipping and my effort to box it and get it to the postoffice/fedex. Let me know if you are still interested or not.
I am still interested. Do you have paypal or do you want to ship it C.O.D?
__________________
robdogj is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #30
zeekage
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 732
iTrader: (7)
Liked 42 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I've got paypal. email me at my username at gmail.com and we can work out shipping details and final price.

__________________
zeekage is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - 2 SS 4 1/8" shanks and 2 chrome 5 1/8" shanks for sale ishcor2000 For Sale 5 12-29-2011 06:45 PM
For Sale - 12" False Bottom - FOR SALE aModestMouse For Sale 3 12-06-2011 04:41 AM
For Sale - Twelve 1/2" Stainless Steel Camlock "C" style fittings Latka For Sale 13 11-09-2011 08:40 PM
For Sale - Library Sale - 9 "Like New" Books - Details Inside RoaringBrewer For Sale 19 07-31-2011 05:40 PM
Sold - "V" Vessal for sale Mutine Bullfrog For Sale 4 11-06-2009 05:44 PM