New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Homebrew Supplies - Moving Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
kilo7delta
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Homebrew Supplies - Moving Sale

If you're in the Atlanta area and need some hardly used homebrew equipment and supplies then give me a call. My wife got me a Mr. Beer brew kit for Christmas 2 years ago. Since then I've been dabbling with this great hobby and making some nice beer at home, but now I'm moving cross-country and I really don't have the space to take all of this stuff, nor will I have the time to continue my hobby, so I'm selling everything that I've got for $100. This includes a 5-gallon glass carboy, a 6 gallon plastic fermentation bucket, brushes to clean both, airlocks, racking cane, bottle-capper with about 100 caps, my original Mr. Beer 3 gallon fermentor, a book entitled Homebrew Favorites with lots of different techniques and recipes, and about 120 empty bottles awaiting your creation. If you're interested please call Kevin at 770.335.6064.
[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited by kilo7delta; 04-24-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply