I am new to the forum (long time viewer) and have hit a bind. I was in the process of completing my HERMS system after reading Kal's book (theelectricbrewery.com). I have been blessed with a baby that's due in December so I need to sell my system and use the money for my child.
The system is not complete and may be parted out if required. The system uses legitimate keggles that have been cleaned, leak tested, and sanitized. There are quick couplings, silicon tubing, and a few miscellaneous stainless parts (a list of the remaining parts required may be furnished at request of the buyer) that need to be ordered in order for the system to be complete.
1)Electric Brewery Control Panel (30A) - purchased from the Electric Brewery e-store as an assembled unit. Will be shipped in original shipping box. Tested and working 100%
2) Heating Element Kits ( Installed on Boil Kettle and Mash/Lauter Tun ) – assembled and purchased through Electric Brewery e-store.
3) Temperature Probe Kits ( Qty. 3) - purchased from the Electric Brewery e-store.
4) Boil Kettle, Mash/Lauter Tun, and Hot Liquor Tank keggles. They need to have weldless fittings tightened before the first brew. The pickup for the Mash/Lauter Tun needs to be lengthened to fit through the false bottom.
4) Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller ( with back-flush hose assembly )
5) Chugger SS-C Pumps ( Qty. 2)
I am willing to part out the system as needed, but would ultimately prefer to sell the entire system as a package. I can provide an itemized parts list, if required, for all items in the system it an interested buyer requests.
Shipping restrictions (Continental US only. If entire system is purchased freight charges will apply )
Potential buyers feel free to ask questions. The items sold in this system have been unused and are sold AS-IS.
Asking price for entire system: $ 2,800.00
Asking price for control panel: $ 1,900.00