Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - GABF 2011 tickets Thurs, Fri, Sat (both sessions) for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
prosserbrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default For Sale - GABF 2011 tickets Thurs, Fri, Sat (both sessions) for sale

I unfortunately have to sell my set of tickets for GABF this year so that I can help clean out a house that just sold... ugh.

Anyway, before I try and get rid of them another way I thought someone here might like them. These get scalped at nearly double the list price onsite and through places like Stubhub.

First person that send me $250 for the set PLUS some good homebrew (aka "yeast samples") wins (I paid $242 plus the BA membership so I could get them and I'll have to pay to fedex them to you). If you're still in the market for tickets this is a great deal - or buy them, scalp them onsite and pocket a good amount of drinking money for Denver. I'd like to sell them all as a package to some thirsty person.

This is 1 ticket each for Thursday, Friday, and 1 ticket each for both the afternoon and evening sessions on Saturday. The Saturday night ticket is for the members only entrance (which is handy for that session) the rest are General Admission.

Please feel free to call me in Prosser, WA at 509-786-2362 or email pcole@isacorp.com

Thanks!

-Peter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2011, 03:38 AM   #2
brewmasterorr
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts

I sent you an email.

Jeff

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message