Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - FS / FT 20lb CO2 tank(s) - Southeast PA Local

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
xdfireguy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - FS / FT 20lb CO2 tank(s) - Southeast PA Local

Okay, I have a few more steel 20 pounders than I need. Here is what I am looking at:

$60 as is (probably out of hydro)
$85 full (good hydro stamp)

---or---

I'd be willing to consider a trade of a tank for a reasonably well made cooler-type mash tun if you have just upgraded or have an old one collecting dust somewhere. Or even a couple Perlick 525ss faucets? I'm open to other suggestions if you want to throw them my way.

I am in central Bucks County and looking for a local sale in Bucks, Montgomery, or Lehigh. I bounce around a bit for work and could possibly meet elsewhere in SE PA. I would like to keep from shipping the steel tanks as they are beasts! Figured I would offer them up here before hawking them at inflated prices to the paintball guys

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #2
xdfireguy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Just posted what is left to Craigslist, but I'll still sell them at this price to you all

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply