• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS / FT 20lb CO2 tank(s) - Southeast PA Local

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdfireguy

Reaction score
Okay, I have a few more steel 20 pounders than I need. Here is what I am looking at:

$60 as is (probably out of hydro)
$85 full (good hydro stamp)

---or---

I'd be willing to consider a trade of a tank for a reasonably well made cooler-type mash tun if you have just upgraded or have an old one collecting dust somewhere. Or even a couple Perlick 525ss faucets? I'm open to other suggestions if you want to throw them my way.

I am in central Bucks County and looking for a local sale in Bucks, Montgomery, or Lehigh. I bounce around a bit for work and could possibly meet elsewhere in SE PA. I would like to keep from shipping the steel tanks as they are beasts! Figured I would offer them up here before hawking them at inflated prices to the paintball guys :p

Back