Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - (Free) Bottling Buckets

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
LarrySteeze
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - (Free) Bottling Buckets

I have a couple USED bottling buckets that have been used by people other than myself. I have a bad habit of buying things on craigslist when people who have given up the hobby are "selling everything for $20" or things of the sorts. At least one of the buckets doesn't seem to have any scratches on the inside, but I did not inspect them very closely.

ALL of the buckets are dirty and were sitting in someone's garage for a while before I picked them up.

My wife gave me the order to make our office/guest room back into an office/guest room again (instead of my brewing storage room), so these are either going to a good home for local pickup only or are going to be recycled. I have too many buckets and have no use for bottling buckets.

If anyone is interested, let me know! Also, as the title says, these are free.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
watersr
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 38 Times on 24 Posts

Cool deal. Id take them but I'm way down in Florida. Just wanted to say thanks for offering up the freebie!

Burn the village, then drink the beer!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
zeekage
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 42 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrySteeze View Post
I have a couple USED bottling buckets that have been used by people other than myself. I have a bad habit of buying things on craigslist when people who have given up the hobby are "selling everything for $20" or things of the sorts. At least one of the buckets doesn't seem to have any scratches on the inside, but I did not inspect them very closely.

ALL of the buckets are dirty and were sitting in someone's garage for a while before I picked them up.

My wife gave me the order to make our office/guest room back into an office/guest room again (instead of my brewing storage room), so these are either going to a good home for local pickup only or are going to be recycled. I have too many buckets and have no use for bottling buckets.

If anyone is interested, let me know! Also, as the title says, these are free.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who scours CL and buys the "I'm getting out of the hobby" sales.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
LarrySteeze
Recipes 

Heh...nope. But I'm guessing for the ones that don't respond to me in the Boston area or tell me I'm not the first to contact them are typically you!

Waterster: No problem at all! I believe in karma to an extent, and I also would just hate to throw something out if someone else can use it.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:29 AM   #5
2ned-up
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

How far from manchester,nh are you?

"Wow that Bud Light was the best beer I've ever had!" said no one ever!

Old 06-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
LarrySteeze
Recipes 

I'm in Newton, MA, which is just outside of Boston (next city out from Brookline).

Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #7
LarrySteeze
Recipes 

Just wanted to update the post to let you guys know the buckets are now gone.

Quick Reply