Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Feeler - Chalkboard mini keg tap handles
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
pannell77
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default For Sale - Feeler - Chalkboard mini keg tap handles

A buddy and I came up with a cool DIY tap handle and wanted to see if there is any interest from anyone wanting some. We were thinking of selling these for $20-25 + shipping.

They handle/shaft is made from mini kegs/barrels that we stained and painted the metal bands, the display portion is stained and then painted with chalkboard paint.

Untitled by pannell77, on Flickr

Handmade Chalkboard and Dry Erase Tap Handles

We are one of the few that offer a Black Dry Erase version tap handle and we have some of the lowest prices on the market.

Custom Idea? No problem, just shoot us an email with your thoughts and we can work it out together.

AleYeahDesign@gmail.com

My Keezer Build

Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #2
tfoutch
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Pictures?

Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
pannell77
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

there is a picture posted, not showing up for you i guess?
here is the direct link to the photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42313537@N02/8360519817/

We are one of the few that offer a Black Dry Erase version tap handle and we have some of the lowest prices on the market.

Custom Idea? No problem, just shoot us an email with your thoughts and we can work it out together.

AleYeahDesign@gmail.com

My Keezer Build

Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
pannell77
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

we have toyed with the idea of either painting or burning words like "ale" or "lager" onto the barrel's, but have not tried it out to see how it would look yet.

AleYeahDesign@gmail.com

My Keezer Build

Old 01-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #5
Pappers_
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 937 Times on 665 Posts
Likes Given: 2007

Hi Pannell. Your tap handles look very cool - I love the DIY chalkboard stuff, made one myself for above my beer fridge/kegerator.

On HBT, though, the classifieds are not for commercial ventures. I know that what you and your friend are looking at doing is small, but it is commercial (you make the handles and sell them for a profit). Here's a link to the rules for the classifieds (in the sticky at the top of the section) http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/clas...-rules-255533/ #2 applies to your situation and post.

We don't allow posts advertising commercial items from members generally, except for those who are Vendors. If you are interested in advertising on HBT, you can read about how to do so here http://www.homebrewtalk.com/advertisers/

I'm closing this thread, but leaving it up, since you are trying to gauge interest. If members are interested, please contact Pannell directly via private message.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply