• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay deal - Stainless Pots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a $50 refund on my damaged 18 gal. kettle. Seller handled the claim through Fed-Ex. and kept me up to date on the progress through e-mails. They gave me the choice whether to file a total loss or partial loss claim. Choose partial because the kettle is still very usable. So I'm happy with this seller and would buy from them again.

Just bought one of the 11 gallons, debated a long time between this and a 35 quart Bayou Classic because of the height of the Bayou Classic and smaller diameter. Ultimate factor was the clad base and the increased heat distribution. Less wasted heat and more evenly distributed I hope. Hoping to get 6-7 gallons to boil on the glass stove top by covering 2 3000watt burner. Will update once I get it.

I bought a 36qt/9gall SS Bayou Classic recently and was able to get a full boil going with 7 gallons on my flat top range. It kind of surprised me really, I was just trying to give the runnings a "head start" before taking it all out in the garage and putting it on propane, but the temp kept rising so I ended up doing the whole batch on the stove. Very nice surprise during this brutal winter.....
Hopefully you'll have the same luck.

Back