Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Dark Lord Day Tickets

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
newkarian
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Dark Lord Day Tickets

I have 4 golden tickets to Dark lord day at FFF brewery on April 24th. I will be unable to attend this event so thought I would throw this out there. I will give all 4 tickets to someone if they are willing to buy me 2 tickets worth of Dark Lord and ship it to me. I will cover the cost of the Dark Lord and shipping. So you will recieve 2 free DLD golden tickets for your trouble. I have had tickets to this event for 3 yrs in a row and not been able to go so someone help me out. What do you guys think? Also willing to trade the tickets for useful brewing related items but would prefer darklord.

In process: Belgian Wit
Primary:
Secondary: Berliner Wiesse
On Tap/Bottled: Strong Dark Belgian Ale(bretted),Belgian Imperial Stout (2nd AG), Partigyle Dry Stout, Apfelweinx2, Dont Fear the RIIPA, Cream of three crops
Planning: Roggenbier, Biere de Garde, Golden Strong Ale, Barleywine, Something with Brett

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
Gritsak
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts

You don't happen to have a hotel room booked at the Hampton inn that you'll be canceling, do you? Been trying to get a room for the past month, but it's been filled up.

I brew lots of beer.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
blizzard
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 197 Times on 146 Posts
Likes Given: 87

I might be able to swing that since I'll be in Chicago that weekend. Send me a PM.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
YellowDogBrewingCompany
Recipes 

Default PM Sent....

PM Sent....

Yellow Dog Brewing Company
"Follow The Dog"

Old 03-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
RevDub
Recipes 

I live in Chicago, I have always wanted to go and I have never been able to. If you still have the tickets, I would love to take them and I would have no problems picking up the beer and shipping it to you. You can reach me via email @ wicksjeremy@yahoo.com or by cell at 773.420.6756. Let me know!

Old 03-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
YellowDogBrewingCompany
Recipes 

Default RevDub Rules

Welcome to the board RevDub!!!
Get this man some Darklord Tickets!!!

Yellow Dog Brewing Company
"Follow The Dog"

Old 03-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #7
mattjmac
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have two friends that didnt' score tickets. I'm sure the three of us could make this happen. They live in the Gold Coast and would be very willing to hand deliver said Dark Lord to your doorstep. Let me know if the other guys don't come through. Thanks. BTW - you're a standup guy for not just selling these tickets on Craiglist.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
newkarian
Recipes 

YellowDog and RevDub have first dibs on the tix when they come in as they were the first ones who contacted me and are sure about going. If it falls through the next on the list will get them. Will keep everyone up to date and post when the tickets come in. Thanks guys you rock. Oh and about scalpin em that sux im sure thats where most of the tickets went in the first place.

Primary:
On Tap/Bottled: Strong Dark Belgian Ale(bretted),Belgian Imperial Stout (2nd AG), Partigyle Dry Stout, Apfelweinx2, Dont Fear the RIIPA, Cream of three crops
Planning: Roggenbier, Biere de Garde, Golden Strong Ale, Barleywine, Something with Brett

Old 04-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
newkarian
Recipes 

RevDub,
Your DLD tickets have arrived safe and sound. Sent you an email so we can work out the details. Sad I cant go but at least someone will get to enjoy without having to go through a scalper.

Primary:

Old 04-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
newkarian
Recipes 

Default DLD back up for grabs!!

Ok so the tickets are back up for grabs. RevDub had somethin come up. First person the PM me wanting them with the terms I discussed gets them. Dont want them to go to waste.

Primary:

Quick Reply