New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Crankandstein 3-Roller Adjustable Mill *PICS*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 03:38 AM   #1
sigpi906
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Crankandstein 3-Roller Adjustable Mill *PICS*

Crankandstein 3 Roller adjustable mill needs a new home. She's done me good for the last couple of years, but all good things must come to an end. She adjusts to any need you have and is a great brewing companion. She loves long walks on the beach and a good laugh after a candlelit dinner.She also likes being used by a big 1/2" electric drill or appropriate sized "motor" if you know what I'm saying
If you feel like you can provide a good home for her, and will only use her when you want a perfect crush, please let me know. I'll tearfully send her on her way.

She's all yours for $120. I'll split shipping with you!

*I've gotten quite a few PM's about this mill and its condition so I thought I'd just go ahead and post it. I have about 15 batches of grain put through it. Considering that this thing weighs 15-20 lbs and is solid stainless steel, I dont think Ive even scratched the surface of what it was built do do.

As far as condition goes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Truth be told, I wouldn't be getting rid of it if it weren't for some difficult circumstances at the house. We just need the money more than the mill (and other brewing equipment) right now.
I can get this in a flat rate box through the post office, so it can ship for right around 12-15$.

Last edited by sigpi906; 12-06-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: additional information

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2009, 04:34 AM   #2
MultumInParvo
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Wow. That is a deal. Let me talk to swmbo...

Old 12-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
sigpi906
Recipes 

Sold! Thanks cyberpacker!

Quick Reply