New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Cornelius CO2 Regulator

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
The_Dog_42
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default For Sale - Cornelius CO2 Regulator

A guy I work with has a CO2 regulator that he wants to part with. Never been used (actually still has the tank washer still zip tied to it). It is old but I disassembled it and the rubber still looks to be in good shape. It was store indoors, so not exposed to the Texas heat.

Asking $35, buyer pays shipping. PM with any questions.

My 10 yr old chocolate lab Guinness :D thinks her name is goddammit dog or fu@%in' puppy...I think if she were registerable :drunk: her full name would Goddammit Guinness Stop It...Go Away!!! And we Love her dearly :)
My Keg-O-Vision (Kegerator) Build

My Butcherblock-esque Fermentation Chamber

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply