• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornelius 4 Head "kegerator" in Central, PA $275 OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
What I have here is a 4 (four) head Cornelius brand premix (pre-mix) soda fountain dispenser. This is an upright model, self-contained, with onboard compressor, plus additonal reservoir with stirrer. This is fully functioning. It has 4 taps of pepsi products (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sunkist, and Sierra Mist) currently connected.

This unit is approximately 42H x 19W X 19D. It has legs in front and wheels (solid one piece wheels) in back, with a handle at the top rear of the unit so it moves easily, just like a dolly.

I am 5'10" 175 and am able to easily get this in and out of my basement with two steps and into the back of my Suburban by myself.

This was designed for soda, but could easily be used to serve beer or homebrew. Simply swap out the soda faucets for beer faucets and you are good to go-- a great kegerator for the home or to take to parties and events (Fantasy football drafts?)

You could also use sankey kegs to dispense beer through this unit too. Again, you would just need to swap out the soda faucets for beer taps.

This system has connections on the rear where you hook up the kegs with whatever connection you choose. Hoses have MFL connectors on them for easy hook up of ball lock connectors. Kegs stand alone, and CO2 tank sits alone as well.

You could have a combination of soda (pop, coke, pepsi, etc), homebrew, commercial beer and a variety of connections (pin lock, ball lock, or sankey).
This would be great for a home theater, garage, home bar, etc.

Again, it has an on-board compressor and radiator, plus an additional reservoir. It is essentially a powered jockey box. Put water in reservoir, compressor chills it all down, and the beer/soda flows through a huge stainless steel coil in the reservoir.

And what I really like is that it also has an on-board motor at the top of the reservoir with a stainless propeller for mixing the water mixture in the reservoir so there is no temperature stratification.

Unit is located in Lewisburg, PA 17837. Local Pick-up only.

This unit has lots of possibilities for what you could do with it.

Some pics:

103_0909.JPG

103_0905.JPG

103_0907.JPG

103_0906.JPG

(You can just make out the SS propeller below the black motor in the center of the reservoir in this pic).

Back