Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Complete setup

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #11
someguy
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

OK, you guys shamed me into the pics. Stuff was spread all over so they are not great. FYI This sale has 2- two port AND ONLY 1 - four port CO2 manifold. My original post stated there were 2 - four port CO2 manifold. My apologies. There is ano9ther keg (Blue top) Not shown. Also there is 30' to 40' of silicone tubing and a few more valves and disconnects not shown.

1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #12
Mb2658
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 1

How much for the 4 port manifold to 69101? I am interested.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #13
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1075 Times on 783 Posts
Likes Given: 3977

OP said he wouldn't part it out. If you guys want to know how much it costs to ship to you're area code, find out the weight of the package and look it up at UPS.com. I think the OP made it clear that this sale was on his terms, I doubt he's going to do the research that he's asking the buyer to do.
IMHO, I'm hesitant to do an 'up front' sale where I pay for shipping when the seller is obviously wanting someone to take this off their hands "in person". Like I said, this seems like more of an ad that should be placed in the local paper and not on an international internet forum.

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #14
KCBrewer
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1419 Times on 1388 Posts
Likes Given: 46

OP did say he would consider shipping the kettle. I'm in the market for new kettles. I was interested in the kettle, and don't see throwing the chiller inside it as any extra hassle. It's taking $500 worth of the $1100 he's selling. And seriously, you think the buyer should get the weight and dimensions then calculate the price? I've sold and shipped thousands of items online and never once expected the buyer to do that. I suppose it's a moot point anyhow. If I can't even get a response for a $500 sale, and that doesn't motivate someone to toss a kettle in a box and drive to UPS, I don't trust sending my money to them.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #15
Mb2658
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordeastBrewer77
OP said he wouldn't part it out. If you guys want to know how much it costs to ship to you're area code, find out the weight of the package and look it up at UPS.com. I think the OP made it clear that this sale was on his terms, I doubt he's going to do the research that he's asking the buyer to do.
IMHO, I'm hesitant to do an 'up front' sale where I pay for shipping when the seller is obviously wanting someone to take this off their hands "in person". Like I said, this seems like more of an ad that should be placed in the local paper and not on an international internet forum.
I'll admit that I misread the OP's last post and thought that he was considering shipping. What I don't understand is why it is any of your concern how or why someone posts an item on the forum. The posting is not breaking any rules. That's awesome that you think hat he should post an ad in a local paper. It is up to him if he wants to do that. Your reiteration doesn't change the fact that it remains posted here and as long as it does, people who are interested are going to inquire about items or ask questions.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #16
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBrewer View Post
OP did say he would consider shipping the kettle. I'm in the market for new kettles. I was interested in the kettle, and don't see throwing the chiller inside it as any extra hassle. It's taking $500 worth of the $1100 he's selling. And seriously, you think the buyer should get the weight and dimensions then calculate the price? I've sold and shipped thousands of items online and never once expected the buyer to do that. I suppose it's a moot point anyhow. If I can't even get a response for a $500 sale, and that doesn't motivate someone to toss a kettle in a box and drive to UPS, I don't trust sending my money to them.
Nope, not at all. I completely agree with you. Which is why I'm not really bothering with trying to get the guy to part it out if he doesn't want to. I was just stating the OP's apparent wishes.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 02:55 AM   #17
someguy
Recipes 

I don’t understand what is going on here. There are so many cynical, skeptical, and heated PMs that I am getting pissed that I even posted here.

I am a 50+ year old man living fine and I am NOT trying to get over on anyone.

I posted a classified here because when this hobby started for me, I found this site and I lurked for awhile. I also learned a lot for awhile. I then paid my way by supporting this site. Along the way I “spoke” with (and admired there work) a few members that helped me a lot along the way.

Truthfully, I admit it, I like bottled beer best and when I screw up a 5-gallon, partial batch, I can live with it easier. The 10 gallon boil kit I am selling is only as good as the guy using it.
l

So, I posted the sale here because I wanted to give “real” brewers/enthusiasts a chance at what I thought was a good deal. I almost wish I had not. There are so many people that want exact breakdowns and for me to provide pricing of the breakdowns. WTH. I posted pics today of everything you get. As I said before, there is MORE than originally posted or shown. When I originally posted,

This is getting old in a hurry for me

Old 10-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #18
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa

Recipes 

I think you misunderstood. I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong at all, I respect that you don't want to part it out. I understand why you don't want to or are hesitant to ship. Trust me, I was tempted to PM you and ask you to part it out to an out of stater, but I figured you'd already answered that.
My hesitancy likely stems from the same place as your's. That's a lot of nice stuff, expensive stuff. No one wants to lose out on that. Personally, if it were me, I'd post a CL or classified ad, to get only locals who can make the deal face to face.
As for whoever's PMing you in any way but to show interest or ask questions, that's lame, and you should report it to TxBrew. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm unsubb'ing the thread.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 04:30 AM   #19
KCBrewer
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1419 Times on 1388 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordeastBrewer77 View Post
As for whoever's PMing you in any way but to show interest or ask questions, that's lame, and you should report it to TxBrew.
This.

I don't know what other PM's you've gotten, but hopefully mine wasn't one that you took that way. I am interested in buying it all, but would like a little more info before driving 5 hours each way and spending $1100. Anyhow, thanks for the reply and I'll call you tomorrow to work out the details.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:19 AM   #20
someguy
Recipes 

SOLD- Everything- Thanks to all you people

Quick Reply