New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Complete Magic Brew setup with 5 extra Kegs

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #11
JetSmooth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDWHAHB View Post
i will send you $5200 for your troubles. i just want to use this medium to tell you that am really interested in buying this item as soon as possible,i will like to tell you that i will be paying with a reputable certified escrow check and as for the shippment my shipper will come for the pick up at your location upon your confirmation of receiving the payment and i want you to count this item sold. .i am pleased with the condition of the magical brewing would have love to come down for the pickup. homebrew will guarentee the transanction for all parties. but am not chance to do that now but am satisfied with your description of the item i will like you to give me the following so that your payment can be sent.................
1....your full name to be on the check
2....your full contact address to send the payment to 3....your zip code 4....your mobile and land nunmber to reach you.
i will expect your mail.asap.So once you get back to me with your details.i will send the payment.Thanks so much.till i read from you have a lovely day. please remove the ad as it has been sold.
Regards.
Looks legit to me.

Bottling the Belgian: A Photo Odyssey

Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. When the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #12
ThickHead
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 45 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD4ND View Post
I have not personally used this system as it looks to need some reconditioning before it can be put to use.

From what I could find, 5 extra kegs will be included. If I find anymore around the house I will throw those in also. Please look at the pictures for a better description of the condition of the item. I am open to offers. The unit is located in Chicago Illinois.

Asking price is $3,995 for everything. I know this needs some work, but with all of the kegs included I feel this is a very reasonable price.

I can be contacted directly at ajdudon@yahoo.com Please title it "Magic Brew For Sale"
Is that you, Fred?

Chad

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."

-Abraham Lincoln

Old 05-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #13
Bigbeavk
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwhahb View Post
i will send you $5200 for your troubles. I just want to use this medium to tell you that am really interested in buying this item as soon as possible,i will like to tell you that i will be paying with a reputable certified escrow check and as for the shippment my shipper will come for the pick up at your location upon your confirmation of receiving the payment and i want you to count this item sold. .i am pleased with the condition of the magical brewing would have love to come down for the pickup. Homebrew will guarentee the transanction for all parties. But am not chance to do that now but am satisfied with your description of the item i will like you to give me the following so that your payment can be sent.................
2....your full contact address to send the payment to 3....your zip code 4....your mobile and land nunmber to reach you.
I will expect your mail.asap.so once you get back to me with your details.i will send the payment.thanks so much.till i read from you have a lovely day. Please remove the ad as it has been sold.
Regards.

lmao :d

Old 05-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #14
pola0502ds
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDWHAHB View Post
i will send you $5200 for your troubles. i just want to use this medium to tell you that am really interested in buying this item as soon as possible,i will like to tell you that i will be paying with a reputable certified escrow check and as for the shippment my shipper will come for the pick up at your location upon your confirmation of receiving the payment and i want you to count this item sold. .i am pleased with the condition of the magical brewing would have love to come down for the pickup. homebrew will guarentee the transanction for all parties. but am not chance to do that now but am satisfied with your description of the item i will like you to give me the following so that your payment can be sent.................
i will expect your mail.asap.So once you get back to me with your details.i will send the payment.Thanks so much.till i read from you have a lovely day. please remove the ad as it has been sold.
Regards.
This guy can't be for real, or as real as this guy trying to sell this system for 4k. This thread is funny as hell. Is this a April Fools joke? A little late eh?

Honestly, no harm meant to the orginal poster of this thread, i bet its someone who doesn't even brew. Looked up what he found and seen it sells for 6-8 grand new. Sounds like a estate sale.

Whoever the ass is who let this equipment go to waste is a idiot. The pump went bad on it and figured he couldn't replace it or something like that.

Honestly again, you may have luck sells the kegs by themselves. i would be interested with the keg that has a soda keg lid on it with the posts.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #15
AJD4ND
Recipes 

I apologize for making any of you go through the troubles of viewing my thread. I will make sure to stay away from here.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #16
BrewThruYou
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD4ND View Post
Damn. I am sorry I wasted any of your time! I will no longer offer this "piece of crap" to you guys.

My original asking price was a starting point. I have never heard of anyone buying anything used without negotiating. You really think I thought I would get $3995? No its a starting point for negotiations. Didn't realize I would get hung and then shot at for doing such a thing.
Don't give me this martyr BS. That thing was a rusted hunk of metal that was left out in the elements for what looked like years. There was no guarantee it worked and it needed a LOT of TLC to get back into respectable shape. $4k was a joke.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #17
AJD4ND
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewThruYou View Post
Don't give me this martyr BS. That thing was a rusted hunk of metal that was left out in the elements for what looked like years. There was no guarantee it worked and it needed a LOT of TLC to get back into respectable shape. $4k was a joke.
from what I recalled when checking, which I may be wrong, but those kegs were selling for $500 brand new a piece. I understand these are not brand new. But at $300 x 5 is $1500. Another $1000 for the unit and the other two kegs on the unit. $2500? I thought $3995 was a good starting point.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #18
pola0502ds
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So you would have been happy with $2500 and if it sold for $4000 would you have been okay know you ripped someone off?

Old 05-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #19
AJD4ND
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pola0502ds View Post
So you would have been happy with $2500 and if it sold for $4000 would you have been okay know you ripped someone off?
How would I be ripping anyone off? I'm not hiding anything here. And there is zero false advertisement. That is a dumb comment. The unit brand new is 5k plus 5 $500 kegs. I include multiple pictures to show the buyer what they are receiving. If a buyer feels the unit is worth $3995 and they can spend $500 and some of their skilled time to recondition the unit then I'd say they got a good deal. I'm not forcing anyone to buy this unit let alone at my asking price. It's a used product. Day to day in everything we buy we essentially get "ripped" off if you knew the margins. This is a used product that I am open to offers of what the buyer feels is fair.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #20
JetSmooth
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Hacked up, used kegs in that condition run maybe $30 on Craigslist.

Bottling the Belgian: A Photo Odyssey

Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. When the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply