• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete All-Grain set up w/dual tap kegerator $700

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard-SSV

Reaction score
Had my yearly physical and discovered that I am a few points away from pre-diabetes. After a lot of pondering I have decided to get out of homebrewing all together. I am selling my complete basic all grain brewing set up along with my less than a year old dual tap kegerator. I am selling the whole enchilada complete for $700 firm. I do not want to break up the package, so it's all or nothing.

I'll be posting an ad on Craig's list in the next day or so, but I wanted to give you guys at HBT first crack. I have photos of the kegerator in my profile. It's a two tap kegerator with a 5 lb Co2 tank with dual regulators. I built it myself last fall with parts from Keg Connection and it's in perfect condition. I've only ran 5 kegs or so through it total, so it's barely been used.

Below are the all-grain brewing items that are included. I'll have photos of these items in the Craig's List ad later on:

3 - Ball lock 5 gallon corny kegs
1 - 5 gallon glass carboy
1 - 6 gallon better bottle
1 - Plastic ale pail w/lid
1 - Plastic ale pail bottling bucket w/spigot and lid
2 - 5 gallon food grade plastic bucket fermenters w/lids
1 - Propane burner
1 - 40 qt (10 gallon) aluminum stock pot w/weldless spigot
1 - Copper wort chiller
1 - 10 gallon Rubbermaid round mash tun w/cpvc manifold & spigot
1 - Auto-siphon
1 - Winged bottle capper
70-100 beer bottles (can't remember the exact number)

Free items (not calculated in asking price):

1/3 pound of Cascade hop pellets
1/3 pound of Williamette hop pellets
1/2 jar of 5.2 PH balance
1/2 bag of Brewclean keg cleaner
1/4 bottle of Star-san
1 - package of bottle caps
2-3 3pc air locks
Various tubing for siphoning
Complete Joy of Homebrewing book
North American Clones beer recipe book

I'm located in the Dallas, Texas area. The items above are available for local pick up only, so I cannot ship them to you. If you are interested please contact me at:

940-435-8826 or [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

- Richard

wow sorry about your health. I must say this look like a good deal to me to bad i am no where near dallas.

Yeah, I'm really going to miss my homebrew, especially since I was just starting to get good at it, but this was the wake up call I needed to get back into shape. It's been about 5 weeks since I got the news and I have already dropped 18 pounds.

I could probably keep my homebrew hobby and enjoy a brew once or twice a week, but I think my batches would go bad before I finished the keg. At 300 calories a beer I really don't want to risk the temptation. Sure, there are lower calorie recipes, but to me making full flavor beer is what homebrewing is all about.

Richard, I'm in a similar boat. I've taken up running and have run off 20 lbs.

I crossposted your link to a bunch of Aggie buddies of mine. Several are interested in homebrew, maybe you'll get a bite.

Back