Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Cleveland Area Kegging Equipment

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
rsmith179
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default For Sale - Cleveland Area Kegging Equipment

Selling my 5 keg system that has everything needed to get kegging right away. Here's a list of the items included:

Chest Freezer: Large enough to fit 5 kegs and the CO2 bottle. Freezer is used, but runs like a champ. Perfect for the garage.
Ranco Temperature Controller: Just set the temperature and plug the freezer into the controller. Never have to worry about pouring warm beer, or freezing your beer either.
5, 5 lb. Corny Ball-Lock Kegs: Perfect size to fit a whole batch of fresh homebrew. No bottling required anymore...
Dual Line CO2 Regulator: Allows you to use one tank to both carb up new beers at one pressure, while pouring all your other beer at a lower pressure. Expensive item... but worth it.
4-Way CO2 Splitter: Allows you to have up to 4 kegs being poured at the same time. The more the merrier!
5 lb. CO2 Tank: Great tank. Cheap to fill and lasts for at least 10-15 kegs. That's a lot of pouring.
All the needed gas and beer lines with picnic taps are also included for the kegs.

Selling all pieces for $450 firm. The value pieced out is much more than the asking price, but I am not willing to piece this out. You get it all for $450. If you have any questions or would like pictures, please be sure to let me know.

I can be contacted at rsmith179@gmail.com...

Pictures can also be found on my Flickr account at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsmith1...7626998258846/

"Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working."
-Harold Rudolph

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply