Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Classified Section??? Glycol Chiler and CFC

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
msheraw
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Classified Section??? Glycol Chiler and CFC

Maybe I'm havinng a moron moment but I thought there was a classified section for us?

Anyway. I have a mostly done glycol chiller that I am selling. It is based upon a 15000 BTU window air conditioner that I bought one year old. All that needs to be completed is the tank that holds the glycol and pumps. I already built the cart and have all the nessary parts ready to go.

I was also selling a 50' hose counter flow chiller. A little over kill yes but it does the job very well.

I will post some pictures if there is any interest. I am in the central PA area.

Thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
Baja_Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Classifieds - Home Brew Forums

Here you go!

Courage les garçons, et patience, vos femmes vont finir par apprécier la bière !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply