Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Trade - Chicago NW suburbs, WTB/Trade for your 5gal ball lock kegs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
homebrewfrank
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Trade - Chicago NW suburbs, WTB/Trade for your 5gal ball lock kegs

Anyone near the Chicago NW suburbs looking to trade or sell their 5gal original ball lock kegs? If wanting to trade, what are you looking for?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
bmason1623
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 148 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 162

What do you have to trade? I have a bunch of cornies.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
homebrewfrank
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have a couple of 6gal glass carboys in great condition, no chips or cracks at all, a bunch of 5gal food grade buckets with lids (no holes drilled in lids or buckets), a plate filter kit with hoses and liquid ball lock QD's brand new, never used, with new filters (not sure on what micron they are, i can try to find out if needed...the kit and filters were bought from morebeer.com)....im sure a few other things i cant think of right now....are you looking for anything in particular? Im also not opposed to doing part trade, part cash too. Or if the deal is right id just straight buy them from you for cash.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
Coohang
Recipes 

Pm sent...

Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #5
mux
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 66 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewfrank
I have a couple of 6gal glass carboys in great condition, no chips or cracks at all, a bunch of 5gal food grade buckets with lids (no holes drilled in lids or buckets), a plate filter kit with hoses and liquid ball lock QD's brand new, never used, with new filters (not sure on what micron they are, i can try to find out if needed...the kit and filters were bought from morebeer.com)....im sure a few other things i cant think of right now....are you looking for anything in particular? Im also not opposed to doing part trade, part cash too. Or if the deal is right id just straight buy them from you for cash.
Pm sent on the filter.

Quick Reply