• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Central KY E-Keggle, 10g Mashtun, Copper chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner65

Reaction score
I have an electric keggle (AB) all stainless welded ports (3) 1/2" female to female NPT ports and a welded 1" port for an element. All welding professionaly performed. I have polished the keggle and it looks pretty good it has tarnished some over the past brewing season. No hardware is included. You will have to supply the element, valve, diptube, RTD sensor, and sight gage. Local pickup is what I would like as I do not want to deal with shipping this thing. If you want it shipped you will have to pay ALL charges. $90 with a fitted lid.

Home Depot 10g rubbermaid round mashtun. Valve and screen included. $40 used 1 time. Local pickup unless you want to pay full shipping

I also have a copper IC 1/2" 35' copper tubing this thing is huge! I made it when I first started brewing and it works great I have a CFC now so I have no use for this. $35 (the copper is worth way more than that)

I can post pics later but if you want to email me [email protected] I can send better photos. Let me know

gunner65 said:
I have an electric keggle (AB) all stainless welded ports (3) 1/2" female to female NPT ports and a welded 1" port for an element. All welding professionaly performed. I have polished the keggle and it looks pretty good it has tarnished some over the past brewing season. No hardware is included. You will have to supply the element, valve, diptube, RTD sensor, and sight gage. Local pickup is what I would like as I do not want to deal with shipping this thing. If you want it shipped you will have to pay ALL charges. $90 with a fitted lid.

Home Depot 10g rubbermaid round mashtun. Valve and screen included. $40 used 1 time. Local pickup unless you want to pay full shipping

I also have a copper IC 1/2" 35' copper tubing this thing is huge! I made it when I first started brewing and it works great I have a CFC now so I have no use for this. $35 (the copper is worth way more than that)

I can post pics later but if you want to email me [email protected] I can send better photos. Let me know

Interested upon pics and if you'll ship

What would shipping to 27803 be for each item? I may be interested in one or all items depending on how much it is to ship.

There is no way for me to know what a shipping rate would be for any of these items until they are boxed and weighed. My assumption would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $15-$25 for items this bulky and the keg is heavy. I could be completely wrong IDK. Let me get the pics up.

Ok just checked on shipping a keggle mashtun from highlander brewing to my door is $54.95 ups ground that is the best estimate I can give at this time and I do not know how much they are making off of "handling"

The mashtun I have for sale is much light but pretty much the same dimmensions. I believe that the chiller would be quite a bit cheaper to ship than the other two components. I am working with a local buyer at this time.

As promised

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Back