Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Texas Brutus 10 Clone (No electronics) Jet Burners, Will Deliver in Central TX

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
jetgorilla
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts

Default Brutus 10 Clone (No electronics) Jet Burners, Will Deliver in Central TX

First things first, thanks to the B10 designer for giving us access to his plans.

I have a need for gluten free brewing equipment to brew for my girlfriend. I wanted a complete second set of equipment for that so I had a welder friend who was willing to build me a scultpure for beer and cheap labor do it with some scrap I had. I thought Somebody else might be able to use one and I had two extra sticks of steel so I made 2.

If you want the stand, I have some extra keggles in fair condition to make it complete which I paid $50 for. My welder friend said he'd do bungs for $20 each. If you want keggles, I can make them for cost (I'm not for profit). That makes it $50 for the keg plus $20 for each fitting. I have about 10 bungs left from my own keggles cause I bought a bag of them so I'll throw them in to get rid of them. They are SSteel.

I have about $1300 in the stand i'd say so let's call it $1300 (keggles extra). I would be willing to deliver in the san antonio and austin area, and maybe houston.

The stand will have a dual pump mount on the lower front which you don't see in the picture.

PM me if u r interested.

Chris U

PS: PM me for more pictures, can't get them to upload.

photo-5-1.jpg   photo-3.jpg   photo-2-2.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
hunter_la5
16%er
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 920 Times on 568 Posts
Likes Given: 2656

Damn, wish I'd seen this before I started my stand. Could've saved me some work.

Kegged:
1. Yooper's Fizzy Yellow Beer
cheezydemon3 is my spirit animal.
UnderCouchers 4 Lyfe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply