• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Braumeister 20L

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmtanner3

Reaction score
Hey All,

Moving cross country into an apartment so won't be able to use this beauty anymore. Looking to sell it to anyone interested.

Asking price $1800 which includes shipping. I've used it about 8 times. Everything works perfectly. Converted it to 220V plug.

If interested, PM me and we can talk more.

Bob

Hey All,

Moving cross country into an apartment so won't be able to use this beauty anymore. Looking to sell it to anyone interested.

Asking price $1800 which includes shipping. I've used it about 8 times. Everything works perfectly. Converted it to 220V plug.

If interested, PM me and we can talk more.

Bob

Also if you can share pics of the components, screens, manual, inside, - as much detail as you can. :mug:

can you post some pics, and details?

Post pictures pleas

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Sorry for the delay! Been a crazy few days trying to get our house ready to sell. Anyway, here's some pics. Let me know if you need anymore.

evJk2x8

bUraqiu

mpzq1p8

Xg4gPf6

vDPlojq

ISmoyc7

U5c70TU

LceeepY

lPkxG1K

Lp7ZpLU

Back