I have a Blichmann 7 Gal Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter
. New, they go for $580 before tax & shipping. I'm looking for $400.
I'm moving up to a larger brewing system and the extra cash will go a long way!
I live in the western Chicago suburbs (Aurora area) and would rather not have to ship. If shipping is the only option, I'll add on my actual cost to do so.
If you're interested, please contact me (Mike) on my cell at 630.364.0208.
You're all probably pretty familar with the item but here's some features and benefits.
* Vessel can be pressurized for transfer into keg
* Unlike glass carboys, the Fermenator is impervious to heat, won't shatter, and won't admit light.
* Unlike plastic buckets or plastic conical fermenters, they won't scratch, discolor, or harbor bacteria.
* Precipitated solids can be removed via the bottom dump valve, without transferring wine or beer to a different vessel.
* Collecting samples is fast and sanitary.
* Add finings, oak cubes, or other additives through the lid hatch.
* Fresh yeast can be removed via the bottom dump for collection, immediate repitching, or disposal.
* Large-diameter top means an accessible interior for easy cleaning.
* Rotating racking arm makes for simple, sanitary, sediment-free rackingno siphoning.http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewing/7-gallon-fermenator-f3-7-standard-fittings.htmlhttp://www.blichmannengineering.com/fermentor/fermentor.html