Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Blichmann brew gear and more
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #21
2BeerSpeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mt. Airy, NC
Posts: 771
iTrader: (0)
Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

has anyone recived a reply in the last couple days?

__________________

__________


Keg #1 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers
Keg #2 --- WAGZ IIPA
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers- Nitro
Keg #5 --- Highland Brewing Co. Cold Mtn. Winter Ale .....1/6th barrel
Keg #6 --- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus .....1/6th barrel

2BeerSpeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 AM   #22
ShepFL
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sanderson, FL
Posts: 259
iTrader: (2)
Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2beerspeer View Post
has anyone recived a reply in the last couple days?
nope!
__________________

Be the person you would want as a friend because at the end of the game the King and Pawn go in the same box.

ShepFL is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #23
SandSummitTJ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)
Default

Pm'd about burner. Hopefully we hear something.

__________________
SandSummitTJ is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #24
2BeerSpeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mt. Airy, NC
Posts: 771
iTrader: (0)
Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepFL

nope!
There are several of us that have pm'd OP and haven't heard back...maybe he's decided not to sell? Would be nice to know...
__________________

__________


Keg #1 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers
Keg #2 --- WAGZ IIPA
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers- Nitro
Keg #5 --- Highland Brewing Co. Cold Mtn. Winter Ale .....1/6th barrel
Keg #6 --- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus .....1/6th barrel

2BeerSpeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #25
Easily_Distracted
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 92
iTrader: (0)
Likes Given: 5

Default

I received a response to my first PM about the burner saying that unfortunately I was not the first PM for it. I sent another one about other items a couple of days later but did not hear back on that one. He did say that he got responses on everything and was going to be following up with them and would post if anything fell through. I assume he is in the middle of working out all those deals and may be staying away from new PMs to try to keep things in order. I also know that one person saying they want the whole thing and then backing out can really slow things down. Either that or one of those "life happens" things. I'm a parent so I know that no matter what is going on, it may all come to a grinding halt until some family isse is taken care of. If you have not already sent payment for something, I would hold tight a little longer. It sounded like he got multiple PMs about most of the popular items.

__________________
Easily_Distracted is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #26
2BeerSpeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mt. Airy, NC
Posts: 771
iTrader: (0)
Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily_Distracted
I received a response to my first PM about the burner saying that unfortunately I was not the first PM for it. I sent another one about other items a couple of days later but did not hear back on that one. He did say that he got responses on everything and was going to be following up with them and would post if anything fell through. I assume he is in the middle of working out all those deals and may be staying away from new PMs to try to keep things in order. I also know that one person saying they want the whole thing and then backing out can really slow things down. Either that or one of those "life happens" things. I'm a parent so I know that no matter what is going on, it may all come to a grinding halt until some family isse is taken care of. If you have not already sent payment for something, I would hold tight a little longer. It sounded like he got multiple PMs about most of the popular items.
I got an initial response saying it would all fit in a flat rate box but I was supposed to get 20 ft silicone, triclamps and a therminator but not sure how all that will fit in a $7.95 flat rate box... I know there are a few larger items on thus thread but it seems like I would've heard something by now but life happens
__________________

__________


Keg #1 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers
Keg #2 --- WAGZ IIPA
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers- Nitro
Keg #5 --- Highland Brewing Co. Cold Mtn. Winter Ale .....1/6th barrel
Keg #6 --- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus .....1/6th barrel

2BeerSpeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #27
BrewThruYou
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ambler
Posts: 1,686
iTrader: (2)
Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BeerSpeer View Post
I got an initial response saying it would all fit in a flat rate box but I was supposed to get 20 ft silicone, triclamps and a therminator but not sure how all that will fit in a $7.95 flat rate box... I know there are a few larger items on thus thread but it seems like I would've heard something by now but life happens
There's at least 6 different sized flat rate boxes.
__________________
BrewThruYou is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #28
2BeerSpeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mt. Airy, NC
Posts: 771
iTrader: (0)
Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewThruYou

There's at least 6 different sized flat rate boxes.
I'm aware of that..he said $7.95, tho
__________________

__________


Keg #1 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers
Keg #2 --- WAGZ IIPA
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers- Nitro
Keg #5 --- Highland Brewing Co. Cold Mtn. Winter Ale .....1/6th barrel
Keg #6 --- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus .....1/6th barrel

2BeerSpeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #29
2BeerSpeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mt. Airy, NC
Posts: 771
iTrader: (0)
Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Did anyone purchase from this thread?

__________________

__________


Keg #1 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers
Keg #2 --- WAGZ IIPA
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers- Nitro
Keg #5 --- Highland Brewing Co. Cold Mtn. Winter Ale .....1/6th barrel
Keg #6 --- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus .....1/6th barrel

2BeerSpeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #30
marcb
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Posts: 1,055
iTrader: (4)
Liked 170 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Nope, OP disappeared

__________________
marcb is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Selling guitar gear for beer gear! Thundercougarfalconbird For Sale 2 07-20-2011 07:14 PM
For Sale - Blichmann Gear rabeb25 For Sale 15 02-04-2011 02:26 AM
Prepping Gear For FIrst Brew eighteez Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 8 08-25-2010 02:37 PM
other uses for brew gear springer Equipment/Sanitation 14 06-29-2009 06:09 PM
Brew porn, or my new gear Buford General Beer Discussion 3 02-01-2009 11:51 PM