Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Beverage Air Countertop Refrigerator

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #1
CollinsBrew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default For Sale - Beverage Air Countertop Refrigerator

I have this listed on here Craigslist in Jacksonville, FL as well.

I actually didn't know how valuable this was until I went to sell it and looked them up on eBay. This thing refrigerates like a beast though and is as heavy as one. It's basically just been a beer and soda fridge in the garage for the last couple of years, I'm just trying to purge some things from the garage right now.

I listed it on Craigslist for $225 to see what I might get offered. Anyone in the area or anyone willing to drive for something like this, feel free to make an offer.

The only thing that you might find wrong with it is that the door seal has some damage (about an inch and half) right up near the top hinge on the right and the black paint on the door needs some touching up. The magnet is still in tact however.

Flying, golfing, boating and brewing. The first is my job. The other three I wish were my job.

“I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.”

Single Tier Wooden Brutus build

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
CollinsBrew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Sold! Craigslist homerun!

Flying, golfing, boating and brewing. The first is my job. The other three I wish were my job.

“I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.”

Single Tier Wooden Brutus build

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply