New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Texas Beer Tree for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
fujieagle
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default Beer Tree for sale 200.00

I have a beer tree, stand, sculpture whatever you want to call it that I am putting up for sale. It started life as an unworking treadmill. The stand is just over 8 feet tall to the very top. There are 3 shelves on it and I set it up to use one burner, 2 full size kegs and an igloo style water cooler. It has built in beer holders on the shelf for the mashtun. One end has wheels so it can be moved around. There are jack screws that I added to be able to level it and yes it does have 2 levels built in. I am almost done with my Kal electric clone set up and would like to sell this. I am asking $200.00 but will listen to offers. I am selling just the stand and burner. The burner is nothing fancy, just a turkey fryer burner. This set up works nicely and has served me well. If the price is right, I would consider selling the mashtun with it. The mashtun has a ball valve and a stainless false bottom. I can't ship it so it will have to be local pickup. I can help load but I do not have a truck. If you're interested, shoot me a message. I am living in Mansfield Texas which is about 30 miles south of DFW airport. I have it listed on craigslist as well. I am not firm on the price but like everyone else, I want as much as I can get. lol

Blessed be the mother who gives birth to a brewer.

Last edited by fujieagle; 08-03-2013 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Price change

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply