• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer Signs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSean

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Sadly, I've had to deconstruct my home bar. Happily, it's because it's now a nursery. I'm not sure when I'll have a new man-cave, and since space is at a premium, I've decided to sell off some of my collectibles.

I'm starting with some of my beer signs. Prices are negotiable, and based on what I've seen on ebay (plus shipping).

http://i39.tinypic.com/125tmiu.jpg
Metal New Belgium 2 Below Winter Ale Thermometer - $30 - Sold

http://i42.tinypic.com/wtaoli.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/f5awpi.jpg
New Belgium Fat Tire Sign with Paper Sign - $25 - Pending Sale

34q34gk.jpg

Large Metal Leffe Sign - approx 36" (I'll measure it for you need me to) - $60

5nvhig.jpg

Foam Chimay Sign - approx 12" - $50

http://i44.tinypic.com/9jzp4w.jpg
Wood Brooklyn Brewery Sign - $20 -- pending sale

http://i41.tinypic.com/219op04.jpg
Yuengling Life Preserver Sign - $30 - sold

If you've got questions or want more photos, please let me know. Shipping is actual costs from Atlanta, Georgia. If you live in the area, I'll gladly deliver.
Cheers,
Sean

GTengineer10,

Seriously dude?

The 2 posts before you asked for both of the items you asked for.

Unfortunately it's th sellers discretion whether he/she wants to deal with shipping or not. Seeing as gt lives nearby it may be beneficial to the seller if they care not to deal with the logistics.

It sucks, i've had buys taken from me based on location time and time again but it's a cost of doing business with someone other than a commercialized company..

Either way, best of luck guys and gals

Unfortunately it's th sellers discretion whether he/she wants to deal with shipping or not. Seeing as gt lives nearby it may be beneficial to the seller if they care not to deal with the logistics.

It sucks, i've had buys taken from me based on location time and time again but it's a cost of doing business with someone other than a commercialized company..

Either way, best of luck guys and gals

Not trying to stir any pudding, so I'm going with first come, first served. Shipping from a non-business is more than I would have thought (just looked for integra93ls and it surprised me how much it was). If he or anyone else isn't interested in paying shipping costs, I totally understand and am happy to deal with someone local (sort of the craigslist ethos - deal local and don't get burned).
Sean

I've also got a set of 7 kegs and 4 faucets I'm going to be selling soon (once I get a chance to clean and figure out prices, etc). Having a child is the most awesome thing, but jeez they take up a ton of space.

Well, I am in Marietta and may be interested in your keg set-up. PM me when you figure out a price.

Oh, and congrats on the kid, but get ready to lose A LOT more than space. I have three, so i know...

GTengineer10,

Seriously dude?

The 2 posts before you asked for both of the items you asked for.

Sorry, if you notice my post was a mere 2 minutes after yours I hadn't seen yours. The other guy asked about shipping, so I figured if it fell through I could be next in line. I hope I didn't offend.

If it is ok with you Scallywag :) I would also like to express interest in the kegs pending some details. I am always on the look out for corny kegs. I am also looking for a rubber coated sanky right now to use as a mash tun.

Sorry, if you notice my post was a mere 2 minutes after yours I hadn't seen yours. The other guy asked about shipping, so I figured if it fell through I could be next in line. I hope I didn't offend.

If it is ok with you Scallywag :) I would also like to express interest in the kegs pending some details. I am always on the look out for corny kegs. I am also looking for a rubber coated sanky right now to use as a mash tun.

You have my permission:rolleyes:

Id be ineterested in the two below sign, the fat tire and chimay ones, shipping to 31315 savannah, ga area

And just a side question. I havent found any microbrew type signs anywhere in stores or online. Can someone point me in the right direction?

What's left here?

The Chimay Sign, the Leffe sign, and the Yuengling Life Preserver, though GTengineer10 may still want that.

I'm going to be putting up kegs and keezer parts in a separate post, hopefully this weekend.

Sean

If itt comes to me being next in line. Post in the thread with whats still available, im definitely interested. Thanks

If itt comes to me being next in line. Post in the thread with whats still available, im definitely interested. Thanks

Hey, I'm sorry, I missed your earlier post re: the Chimay sign. You're the only person who has expressed interest in it, so it's yours if you want it (the 2 Below and Fat Tire are currently spoken for).

UPS is giving me an estimate of about $13 ($12.93) to ship to your address (assuming residential address and 1.5 lbs with packing materials, etc). Alternatively, if you're int he Atlanta area in the next week or so, we can arrange to exchange in person. If you're interested, my personal email address is dsnation at gmail. (The PM box fills up too quickly).

And just a side question. I havent found any microbrew type signs anywhere in stores or online. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I got my collection of signs from a couple of places. Most came from a bar I used to frequent when I lived in NYC that closed down. I got to know the bartender pretty well and he let me have them. Some came directly from the brewery. The rest I think came from ebay.

do you still have the Leffe sign? what's your best price, and do you accept paypal...wife and i would enjoy having the leffe sign

Back