I'm officially retiring from my short homebrew career. Up for sale is a chunk of the equipment I've gathered in the past. The list of items are:
(4) Ball lock Corny kegs - Some have recently been rebuilt and all hold pressure; they are currently soaking in PBW and depending on when you visit, maybe sanitized and pressurized - $45 each
(1) Double tap kit including (2) Perlick 575SS creamer taps - This is new in packaging and never used or even unwrapped. Includes gaskets for mounting and two 5' beverage lines - $100
(1) Beer filter/scrubber kit - Also new in box and never used. Includes two filters, filter chamber, and two sets of lines to finish construction. Meant from filtering from keg to keg - $80
(1) 10 gallon (40 qt) stainless steel brew kettle - Used and could use a cleaning but otherwise in great shape. Generic brand (but still heavy gauge stainless) and purchased on Amazon for $100 originally - $50
(1) Immersion copper wort chiller - Needs a cleaning but otherwise works well. Is currently set up to use a fountain water pump but can be converted as needed - $40
I have a lot of other assorted brewing items also (yeast starter stuff, cleaning equipment, bottles, growlers, fermentation buckets, etc...). Feel free to check them out and make some offers.
I'd prefer local sales for the larger (kegs) items and all prices are OBO.
Link to some pics: http://s195.photobucket.com/user/ndu...ng%20Equipment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thanks for looking.