For Sale - all grain setup w/ kegs and kegerator- Western PA
Check page 2 for updated list, price and some pictures.
I'm selling all of my all grain brewing equipment including kegs and kegerator. I would like to sell it as a lot. Local pickup only- there is alot of equipment.
Asking $1200 for entire lot. Will entertain reasonable offers.
I will get pictures soon.
- (6) 5 gallon ball lock cornelius kegs
- (5) Keg gas inlets and party dispensers
- (5) 6.5 gallon glass carboy
- (4) 5 gallon glass carboy
- (1) Bottle/Carboy sprayer includes 2 bottle nozzles and 1 carboy nozzle
- (1) 5 gallon igloo cooler mash tun with quick disconnects and braided hose false bottom (valves will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 5 gallon hot liquor tank with quick disconnects and fixed sparge arm (valves will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 10 gallon mash tun with ball valve and perforated stainless steel false bottom (nonmetal tubing will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 10 gallon hot liquor tank with ball valve and fixed sparge arm. (non metal tubing will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 25ft (maybe 50ft) 1/2" copper immersion chiller
- (3) 6.5 gallon fermenting buckets with lids (1 bucket marked "sour" was used for fermenting sour ales)
- (3) bottling buckets
- (2) 10 gallon stainless steel pots with lids ( one brand is Bayou classic)
- (1) bottle capper
- (3) 3 funnels 1 screen
- (1) Hydrometer with test tube
- (2) 20lbs propane tanks (some gas in them)
- (1) High pressure bayou classic banjo burner-propane. This thing is serious!
- (1) lower pressure burner. It can bring 7 gallons of liquid to a full boil and is more quiet and uses less gas than the banjo burner. You can use the banjo burner to bring it to a boil faster and switch to this to sustain the boil.
- (2) 2 stainless steel mash paddles.
- (1) Portable keg CO2 dispenser with C02 cartridges.
- (1) Keggerator - Holds 3 Corny kegs and 1 5lb C02 tank. It has 1 faucet hook up now. Could be modified for more. It's old but works with no issues
- (1) Carboy Dryer
- (1) Carboy scrubber attaches to drill
Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before sale.
Last edited by TreeBridge; 11-04-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Reason: Update pricing and list.